Articles tagged "Bart Starr"
Drew Brees 5 interceptions: The Worst Games By The Greatest QBs
Drew Brees is a bona fide future Hall of Fame quarterback. But he didn't look like one Thursday night, throwing a career-high 5 INT in a 23-13 loss at 11-1 Atlanta. We look at the worst meltdowns by the game's greatest QBs.
Decision 2012: Author Glennon Says Vote Brady For G-O-A-T!
While the U.S. chooses a president, author Sean Glennon writes that he knows who should fill the Prolate Spheroid Office as the greatest QB of all-time. Quant Coach Kevin Braig reviews Glennon's case for Brady as the G-O-A-T.
Green Bay Packers history with CHFF on Wisconsin WTMJ
Conventional wisdom says Vince Lombardi's Green Bay Packers won on the ground. Conventional wisdom is wrong. They won through the air: and now that story is hitting the airwaves in Wisconsin.
CHFF Classic: Rise of the South, Birth of America's Team
The Ice Bowl lives on in football lore for its inhumane conditions and climactic finish. But one year earlier the Packers and Cowboys battled for the NFL title in a game just as exciting, and certainly more important in the evolution of American sports culture.
The 5 most deserving non-Hall of Famers
With the PFHOF ready to add a new crop, Professional Football Researchers Association executive director Ken Crippen picks the five players most deserving of Hall of Fame induction.
Captain Comeback: Before title games were Super
Scott Kacsmar respects his elders by recapping the 13 game-winning drives from the pre-Super Bowl days. Included: The Sneakers Game, The Greatest Game Ever Played, and The Ice Bowl.
- FF Champs Radio: Today From 12-2 pm ET
- Saints Top NFL With 6 Quality Wins; 5 Losers With 0 Quality Wins
- Seahawks, Panthers Remain Atop Quality Stats Power Rankings Despite Losses
- Drew Brees: Fastest Player To 50,000 In History
- Cincinnati Dismantles Indianapolis; AFC North Title In Sight
- Lions, Big Runs & Snow - Oh My! Chip's Eagles Overcome Early Woes
- Sad-Sack Houston Texans: The Dumbest Team In Football
- San Francisco 19, Seattle 17: 49ers Serve Notice
- College Football Awards: Regular Season Finale Edition
- Brady on Gronk Injury: "No one feel sorry for us".