Articles tagged "Barry Sanders"
Trent Richardson Outclassed by Alfred Morris and Doug Martin: Will It Last?
Trent Richardson had the sixth-worst rushing average by a rookie in NFL history. Should Browns fans be worried? Scott Kacsmar breaks down rookie rushing success in regards to the long-term outlook.
David Garrard: The Best 4th-Round QB Since Rich Gannon
With David Garrard’s retirement from the Jets, Scott Kacsmar examines a career better than most people will remember. Garrard is the best fourth-round QB since Rich Gannon.
2013 NFL Draft Year Of The Offensive Tackle: Not Always The 'Safe' Bet
Are offensive tackles really “safe” picks in the first round of the NFL draft? Scott Kacsmar cracks open a cold case of the football facts to find out where the label came from and how legit it is.
Voting History: Why Peyton Manning Should Run Away With NFL MVP Award
Peyton Manning vs. Adrian Peterson: two historic seasons, one MVP. Scott Kacsmar puts voters to task with an in-depth review of the seasons and why MVP voting results (1986-2011) say you have to take the QB.
Explosive Charles, Brees, Brady, Luck, Bears D Top Week 16 Statistical Storylines
Jamaal Charles is now, officially, the most explosive runner in NFL history; Andrew Luck the most prolific QB and the Monsters of the Midway pick-six masters. Plus four other Week 16 statistical storylines.
Adrian Peterson Makes A Run At History (But Will It Matter?)
Minnesota Vikings running back extraordinaire Adrian Peterson continued his rush at history Sunday, ripping off 212 yards against the Rams on Sunday. But more impressive than his 1,812 rushing yards this year is his awesome 6.34 YPA, a number which puts him in the most elite RB company.
NFC East Week 14: It's a Three Team Fight to the Finish
The Giants, Redskins, and Cowboys could all lead the NFC East after Week 14, and Glamour Division reporter Justin Henry tells you what they have to do to earn it.
Hog Report: Philly's Offensive Hogs will Pink-Slip Vick & Reid
After failing to show up against the Saints, Philly's O-Hogs have the left the "Dream Team" of the 2011 pre-season in a state of desperation.
Drew Brees, Aaron Rodgers and Andrew Luck make NFL history in Week 7
Not to be outdone by his quarterback counterparts, Titans RB Chris Johnson set a record in Week 7, becoming the only player in NFL history with four touchdowns of at least 80 yards.
Jim Brown's lost 1,000-yard season
Jim Brown is the greatest RB in history and the record books tell us that he ran for 1,000 yards seven times. But the record books are wrong. 'Official' NFL history conflicts with the game-by-game data kept by the Cleveland Browns, which show that Brown has been denied an eighth 1,000-yard season.
- Wise Guys: Broncos, Patriots, 49ers Top Expected Win Totals In 2013
- Hockey Announcer Gone Wild: You Want To Party (Maybe) With This Guy
- Best Pass Defense Ever: Ronde Barber And The 2002 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Reese Witherspoon Arrest Video: Hot, Bothered And Handcuffed
- Sam Adams In A Can, Just In Time For Summer Drinking Season
- 'Cheeseheads' Reality Show Destined To Suck
- The 5.0 Club: Best Rushing Teams in NFL History
- Sieves: The Worst Run Defenses In NFL History
- 2013 NFL Schedule: The Year Of The Denver Broncos
- Boston, Sports, Patriotism And Terror
- Monsters of the Midway: We Need The Chicago Bears More Than Ever
- The 100 Stingiest Defenses In Football History
- NFL Crown Rule: Will It Dethrone Rushing King Adrian Peterson?
- Big Tease: 2012 New England Patriots And NFL's History Of Offensive Failures
- Epic Fail: The Wide Receiver Draft Class Of 2012