Articles tagged "Barry Sanders"
Larry Fitzgerald: Youngest Ever To 11,000 Receiving Yards
Arizona wide receiver Larry Fitzgerald had five catches for 52 yards and two touchdowns in the Cardinals’ 40-11 win over Indianapolis.
Little Stature, Big History: Tavon Austin Enters Record Books
St. Louis rookie wide receiver-punt returner TAVON AUSTIN had a 65-yard touchdown run in the Rams’ 42-21 win over Chicago. Austin had touchdown receptions of 81 and 57 yards and a 98-yard punt-return touchdown in Week 10, the Rams’ last game.
Slack Lines, Week 12: Winning by a Whisker
Luke's lead continues to narrow, and everyone's buying into the Panthers. And the Broncos. And the...Cowboys?
Adrian Peterson: NFL's No. 1 All Time Home Run Hitter
Peterson, the 2012 NFL MVP, has 12 career touchdown runs of at least 60 yards, the most in NFL history.
Meet the New Gronk: Browns Tight End Jordan Cameron
Cleveland tight end Jordan Cameron had 10 catches for 91 yards and a touchdown in the Browns’ 17-6 win over Cincinnati. Cameron has five receiving touchdowns, tied for the most by a tight end in September in NFL history. The last tight end to accomplish the feat was New England’s Rob Gronkowski in 2011.
NFL Myth-busting: Elite Running Backs Battle Eight-in-the-Box Defenses
Adrian Peterson faced eight in the box no more than 30% of the time in 2012. So why do we always hear about these poor running backs facing loaded boxes? Scott Kacsmar's latest myth-buster sheds some light.
NFL Balance: The Most Effective Offenses Since 1970
The Washington Redskins boasted the NFL's most balanced offense in 2012. The 2000 Rams of Kurt Warner and Marshall Faulk fame claimed the best balance since the merger. But Scott Kacsmar finds that buzzword “balance” in the NFL is largely overrated.
Trent Richardson Outclassed by Alfred Morris and Doug Martin: Will It Last?
Trent Richardson had the sixth-worst rushing average by a rookie in NFL history. Should Browns fans be worried? Scott Kacsmar breaks down rookie rushing success in regards to the long-term outlook.
David Garrard: The Best 4th-Round QB Since Rich Gannon
With David Garrard’s retirement from the Jets, Scott Kacsmar examines a career better than most people will remember. Garrard is the best fourth-round QB since Rich Gannon.
- FF Champs Radio: Today From 12-2 pm ET
- Saints Top NFL With 6 Quality Wins; 5 Losers With 0 Quality Wins
- Seahawks, Panthers Remain Atop Quality Stats Power Rankings Despite Losses
- Drew Brees: Fastest Player To 50,000 In History
- Cincinnati Dismantles Indianapolis; AFC North Title In Sight
- Lions, Big Runs & Snow - Oh My! Chip's Eagles Overcome Early Woes
- Sad-Sack Houston Texans: The Dumbest Team In Football
- San Francisco 19, Seattle 17: 49ers Serve Notice
- College Football Awards: Regular Season Finale Edition
- Brady on Gronk Injury: "No one feel sorry for us".