Articles tagged "Barry Sanders"
Redskins Drag Cowboys Back Down To Earth With 20-17 Win
It's Colt McCoy's world, we're just living in it. The last two weeks, McCoy has completed 85.7% of his passes, better than any quarterback in pro football.
Tony Romo & DeMarco Murray Form Dynamic 1-2 Punch
Dallas is 6-1 following a 31-21 win over the New York Giants. While DeMarco Murray is getting all the headlines (rightfully so), Tony Romo and the Cowboys passing attack has been a more efficient offensive force.
NFL Week 1 Statistical Tailgate: Late Games
San Francisco, Carolina and Denver showed very little rust as part of a 2014 encore of their playoff pushes of a year ago.
Frank Gore 33 Yards Shy of 10,000; Historic Company
Frank Gore is reaching Hall of Fame caliber numbers.
New England Patriots 43, Indianapolis Colts 22: 10 Things We Learned
Bill Belichick struck again. His Patriots used a running attack that surprised nobody paying attention but that still succeed beyond expectations. Eight AFC title games in 13 years is a hell of a legacy for the men in patriotic garb.
Larry Fitzgerald: Youngest Ever To 11,000 Receiving Yards
Arizona wide receiver Larry Fitzgerald had five catches for 52 yards and two touchdowns in the Cardinals’ 40-11 win over Indianapolis.
Little Stature, Big History: Tavon Austin Enters Record Books
St. Louis rookie wide receiver-punt returner TAVON AUSTIN had a 65-yard touchdown run in the Rams’ 42-21 win over Chicago. Austin had touchdown receptions of 81 and 57 yards and a 98-yard punt-return touchdown in Week 10, the Rams’ last game.
Slack Lines, Week 12: Winning by a Whisker
Luke's lead continues to narrow, and everyone's buying into the Panthers. And the Broncos. And the...Cowboys?
Adrian Peterson: NFL's No. 1 All Time Home Run Hitter
Peterson, the 2012 NFL MVP, has 12 career touchdown runs of at least 60 yards, the most in NFL history.
Meet the New Gronk: Browns Tight End Jordan Cameron
Cleveland tight end Jordan Cameron had 10 catches for 91 yards and a touchdown in the Browns’ 17-6 win over Cincinnati. Cameron has five receiving touchdowns, tied for the most by a tight end in September in NFL history. The last tight end to accomplish the feat was New England’s Rob Gronkowski in 2011.
- Play Fantasy Football in Seconds with Fantasy Spin Quick Pick
- Panthers Better Than Falcons in 17 of 22 Quality Stats
- Steelers-Seahawks tight statistical showdown
- Patriots, Panthers Have Each Faced Just 1 Quality Opponent
- New England Heads to Denver Dominant in Quality Stats Battle
- Cardinals, Patriots Top 2 in Mother of All Stats, Passer Rating Differential
- Super Bowl XLIX Prop Bets: Full List
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls