Articles tagged "Barkevious Mingo"
Matter of Facts: Week 5 Statistical Onslaught
It's been a memorable start for the AFC West, a forgettable start for the NFC East and five teams have yet to lose as we head into October. Pro Football Guru Russell Baxter breaks down the Week 5 NFL slate.
Slack Lines, Week 3: Circle the Bandwagons
The degenerate Slack Lines gambling team can't make heads nor tails of the 2013 season. But they'll take Heads -105. Matt copes with 0-8 ATS; Jerry sucks up to the NY state police; Beau tunes in to Tampa sports radio; Luke admits a Jay Cutler man-crush; and Nick plays the Lisfranc tear tuba.
Cattle Call: We Grade 32 Prime Cuts From Round 1 Of 2013 NFL Draft
Linemen dominated the first round of the 2013 draft. In fact, we haven't seen these many hogs snatched up in one place since the Quincy boys crashed Rick Morris's frat party at UMass back in 1991. We grade the
Hog Wild: Linemen Rule First Round Of 2013 NFL Draft
Linemen dominated the first round of the 2013 draft. In fact, we haven't seen this many hogs snatched up in one place since the Quincy boys went to that frat party at UMass back in 1991. Central Michigan OT Eric Fisher was selected No. 1 overall.
Bonzo The Idiot Monkey's Mock Draft: Geno Smith To Jacksonville
Longtime readers of the Cold, Hard Football Facts know our feelings (if we had them) about mock drafts: they're not worth the data bits they're written on. So we turn our mock draft over to Bonzo the Idiot Monkey, where his selections are no more a blindfolded crap shoot than the mock drafts of the so-called experts.
- FF Champs Radio: Today From 12-2 pm ET
- Saints Top NFL With 6 Quality Wins; 5 Losers With 0 Quality Wins
- Seahawks, Panthers Remain Atop Quality Stats Power Rankings Despite Losses
- Drew Brees: Fastest Player To 50,000 In History
- Cincinnati Dismantles Indianapolis; AFC North Title In Sight
- Lions, Big Runs & Snow - Oh My! Chip's Eagles Overcome Early Woes
- Sad-Sack Houston Texans: The Dumbest Team In Football
- San Francisco 19, Seattle 17: 49ers Serve Notice
- College Football Awards: Regular Season Finale Edition
- Brady on Gronk Injury: "No one feel sorry for us".