Articles tagged "Baltimore Ravens"
Wise Guys: Broncos, Patriots, 49ers Top Expected Win Totals In 2013
The following 2013 NFL season over-under win totals come from the gang at Bovada. The Denver Broncos, New England Patriots and San Francisco 49ers top the list, each with an over-under win total of 11½.
NFL Draft First-Round Riches: Rams, Jets, Vikings Multiple Picks
The Rams, Jets and Vikings all had multiple 1st-round picks in the 2013 draft. But striking it rich with two studs is unlikely says Scott Kacsmar, adding that the Vikings landed one first rounder with bust written all over him.
Final Round Of Stats, Facts And Data From The 2013 NFL Draft
A complete round of data from the 2013 draft, highlighting the best and worst of the NFL's annual public meat market. Let's just say Southern girls had plenty to cheer for this weekend.
2013 NFL Draft Year Of The Offensive Tackle: Not Always The 'Safe' Bet
Are offensive tackles really “safe” picks in the first round of the NFL draft? Scott Kacsmar cracks open a cold case of the football facts to find out where the label came from and how legit it is.
NFL Draft Data Up The Wazoo: 10-Year Draft History For Each NFL Team
Draft day strategies vary widely from team to team in the NFL, which becomes quite apparent when you break down each club's draft history, position by position and round by round, over the past 10 years.
The Legend of Limas Sweed: The NFL Receiver Who Couldn't Catch
Draft-niks gushed over Texas Longhorns wide receiver Lima Sweed back in 2008. They overlooked one little problem: Sweed couldn't catch syphilis in a Thai whorehouse. Scott Kacsmar pens a cautionary tale.
NFL Offseason: Good News And Bad News For NFC West
Once upon a time seven wins was good enough to win the NFC West. Today the rough-and-tumble NFC West is one of the sexiest divisions in football. Pro Football Guru Russell Baxter gives us the statistical highs and lows.
NFL Offseason: Good News and Bad News For AFC West
Go west? Over the past two seasons, the 2012 Denver Broncos (13-3) are the only team in the AFC West to finish with a winning record.
Bears, Steelers Lead List Of 100 Stingiest Defenses
Here’s a look at the 100 Stingiest Defenses in History, sorted by number of teams that made the Top 100. The Chicago Bears top the list with 10 members of the Top 100, while 10 current franchises have never fielded a Top 100 defense.
- Wise Guys: Broncos, Patriots, 49ers Top Expected Win Totals In 2013
- Hockey Announcer Gone Wild: You Want To Party (Maybe) With This Guy
- Best Pass Defense Ever: Ronde Barber And The 2002 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Reese Witherspoon Arrest Video: Hot, Bothered And Handcuffed
- Sam Adams In A Can, Just In Time For Summer Drinking Season
- 'Cheeseheads' Reality Show Destined To Suck
- The 5.0 Club: Best Rushing Teams in NFL History
- Sieves: The Worst Run Defenses In NFL History
- 2013 NFL Schedule: The Year Of The Denver Broncos
- Boston, Sports, Patriotism And Terror
- Monsters of the Midway: We Need The Chicago Bears More Than Ever
- The 100 Stingiest Defenses In Football History
- NFL Crown Rule: Will It Dethrone Rushing King Adrian Peterson?
- Big Tease: 2012 New England Patriots And NFL's History Of Offensive Failures
- Epic Fail: The Wide Receiver Draft Class Of 2012