Articles tagged "Assumption"
What Took So Long? NFL Breaks 65-Year-Old Scoring Record in 2013
NFL games produced 46.82 points in 2013, breaking a largely unknown record for scoring productivity set back in 1948. Which begets the question: why did it take the NFL 65 years, and 25 years of legislative manipulation, to match the scoring pace of the leather-helmet era?
Handicapping Roundup: 5 Money-Making Team Trends
CHFF oddsmaking analysts Mike Wilkening explores five team trends that can help you make money, from the potential of several high-profile teams down the stretch here in 2013 to a long-look ahead at potential Super Bowl champs in 2014.
Five Down, 11 To Go; Can Denver Match 2007 Pats?
Wes Welker probably has a "16-0 Perfect Season" t-shirt somewhere in his closet collecting dust. Does he have another chance at perfection six years later? We assess.
Records Of Every NFL Team When They Win/Lose Turnover Battle
For all the hard work all year, a couple bounces of the ball on Sunday determine winners and losers. The Patriots, for example, win 92% of games when they win the turnover battle and just 43% when the lose it (78% and 27% ATS).
- The Berger-Bowl Becomes the Bell Show For the Steeler's Win
- Chiefs @ Raiders Thursday Night Preview
- J.J. Watt And Demaryius Thomas Dominating The Competition
- NFC Rookies Making Big Impact In 2014 Season
- Keep The Faith: 20 Teams Since 1990 With Losing Record After Nine Games Have Made Playoffs
- Tony Romo Now 25-5 All Time In November
- Pro Football's Battlefield Heroes
- No Surprise: NFL Teams On Pace To Score Most Points In History
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team