Articles tagged "Assumption"
What Took So Long? NFL Breaks 65-Year-Old Scoring Record in 2013
NFL games produced 46.82 points in 2013, breaking a largely unknown record for scoring productivity set back in 1948. Which begets the question: why did it take the NFL 65 years, and 25 years of legislative manipulation, to match the scoring pace of the leather-helmet era?
Handicapping Roundup: 5 Money-Making Team Trends
CHFF oddsmaking analysts Mike Wilkening explores five team trends that can help you make money, from the potential of several high-profile teams down the stretch here in 2013 to a long-look ahead at potential Super Bowl champs in 2014.
Five Down, 11 To Go; Can Denver Match 2007 Pats?
Wes Welker probably has a "16-0 Perfect Season" t-shirt somewhere in his closet collecting dust. Does he have another chance at perfection six years later? We assess.
Records Of Every NFL Team When They Win/Lose Turnover Battle
For all the hard work all year, a couple bounces of the ball on Sunday determine winners and losers. The Patriots, for example, win 92% of games when they win the turnover battle and just 43% when the lose it (78% and 27% ATS).
- Super Bowl XLIX Favorites: NFC Likely To Be Super Again In 2014
- Super Bowl XLVIII Most Watched Program In U.S. History
- Super Bowl XLVIII Postgame Stat-Palooza
- CHFF Classic: Russell Wilson NFL's Best Young QB
- Super Bowl XLVIII: Broncos-Seahawks The Statistically Perfect Super Bowl
- Prop-A-Palooza II: Hundreds More Super Bowl XLVIII Prop Bets
- Live From Media Day: Could Seattle D Stop Russell Wilson
- Seattle Seahawks Brash Legion of Boom Proves Real Statistical Deal
- AFC Champion Denver Broncos Betting Season in Review
- NFC Champion Seattle Seahawks Betting Season in Review