Articles tagged "Arizona Cardinals"
Top 10 Active Non-Fantasy Ageless Wonders
A look at the top 10 active non-skill/Fantasy NFL players who are at least 35 years old and still going strong
Quality Stats Six Pack: Weakness for One-Loss Teams
Adam Dobrowolski adds a bonus brew to the Quality Stats Six Pack and examines the main weakness of each of the seven one-loss teams.
Peyton Manning Eyes 500 Touchdowns
At age 38, Manning remains at the top of his game, and has completed 74 of 111 passes for 814 yards and eight touchdowns with one interception for a 108.5 passer rating through the first three games of the 2014 season.
Indianapolis, San Diego And Detroit Crack Top 5 Of CHFF Quality Stats Power Rankings
Cincinnati and Seattle stood at No. 1 and No. 2 respectively following their Week 4 bye. But the Colts, Chargers and defensively stout Lions are climbing the ranks.
Autopsy of an Upset: Cardinals Flatten the 49ers 23-14
The Cardinals started the day as four point underdogs and finished with their third straight with their third straight win in 2014.
Comebacks Highlight Two Weeks Of NFL Action
Seven times – Atlanta, Arizona, Chicago, Green Bay, Miami and Philadelphia (twice) – teams have overcome deficits of 10+ points to win through Week 2.
Arizona Cardinals: The New Comeback Kings?
Arizona is the first team since 1982 (Green Bay) to start 2-0 after trailing entering the fourth quarter in both games and not allowing a single fourth-quarter point.
NFL Week 2 Game Capsules
A slate of inter-conference games highlight the Week 2 Schedule, including Atlanta at Cincinnati.
- Peyton Manning More Prolific Than Previously Thought
- Texans Roll Into Pittsburgh And Roll Over For Steelers
- CHFF's Pat Imig Talks NFL Week 7 w the Adam Jones Show on 98.5 The Sports Hub
- NFL Quarterbacks On Pace For Highest Yards Per Attempt Avg In History
- San Diego & Denver: Experts In Red Zone Offensive Efficiency
- Broncos D Shines On Manning's Night
- Rams QB Austin Davis Is Saving A Fan Base From Apathy
- Quality Stats Six Pack: Weakness for One-Loss Teams
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team