Articles tagged "Arizona Cardinals"
Super Bowl XLVIII: Seattle Dominates Denver 43-8
Seattle got off to a fast start thanks to their smothering defense and high nerves of the Denver Broncos. It propelled them to an overwhelming 35-point victory at Met Life Stadium.
The Pro Football Hall of Fame: Ranking the 2014 Finalists
The Pro Football Hall of Fame announces its new inductees tonight. Who are they likely to be and who should they be.
Very DangeRuss: Seattle Seahawks Can Win a Shootout
Over the years at CHFF, we've learned how elite offenses fail to put out in the postseason. Now, we learn how Russell Wilson, the Seattle Seahawks and their elite D can win a shootout.
Old Warhorse Quarterbacks At The Super Bowl
Peyton Manning enters Super Bowl XLVIII at the twilight age (in NFL terms) of 37. He is one of eight quarterbacks in Super Bowl history tos start beyond the age of 35. A look at how the old warhorse quarterbacks have fared in America's Greatest Game.
Memory Pain: 10 Worst Bets Of the 2013 NFL Gambling Season
Time to go down memory lane to 10 moments when you tore up your tickets in anger, and hopefully learn some lessons that won't hurt you next year. These were 10 bets that looked like easy winners but blew up in your face.
Slack Lines, Divisional Round: Mile High and Far Away
As our Futile Five tackles the Elite Eight, Beau gets Luke liquored up, Nick catches up on abstinence videos, and Jerry cries alone in the tub.
Divisional Round Statistical Onslaught: Why and Why Not
Eight teams remain with the chance to win Super Bowl XLVIII. That includes the Panthers, Seahawks and Chargers, all looking for their first NFL title.
Cold Hard Autopsy: The Week 17 Knockouts
Six more teams had their dreams crushed in a bitter season finale. Coroner Justin Henry wraps up this portion of the 2013 autopsies.
NFL Bottom Line: Stats That Defined Each Week 17 Game
The playoff brackets are set, after a day of inspirational triumph and gut-wrenching agony. Justin Henry breaks down all 16 games.
Week 17 Trifecta: New England Patriots Own The Buffalo Bills
The CHFF Trifecta is banking on the New England Patriots, and the most lopsided rivalry in the NFL today, to help it hit the postseason on a winning note. The Patriots are 24-2 vs. Buffalo dating back to 2000, winning by an average score of 28-14.
- Super Bowl XLIX Favorites: NFC Likely To Be Super Again In 2014
- Super Bowl XLVIII Most Watched Program In U.S. History
- Super Bowl XLVIII Postgame Stat-Palooza
- CHFF Classic: Russell Wilson NFL's Best Young QB
- Super Bowl XLVIII: Broncos-Seahawks The Statistically Perfect Super Bowl
- Prop-A-Palooza II: Hundreds More Super Bowl XLVIII Prop Bets
- Live From Media Day: Could Seattle D Stop Russell Wilson
- Seattle Seahawks Brash Legion of Boom Proves Real Statistical Deal
- AFC Champion Denver Broncos Betting Season in Review
- NFC Champion Seattle Seahawks Betting Season in Review