Articles tagged "Aqib Talib"
Patriots 34, Broncos 31: The Liveblog Novella
Colonel Comey tracked every minute of "the greatest, longest, coldest, weirdest game you’ll ever see" from the Gillette Stadium press box. Read all 3,168 words, including "wow," "holy s---" and more.
Slack Lines, Week 12: Winning by a Whisker
Luke's lead continues to narrow, and everyone's buying into the Panthers. And the Broncos. And the...Cowboys?
Mortal Flaws: Weakness Fells a Would-Be Champion
Even the NFL's twelve best teams have glaring weaknesses. CHFF's coroner Justin Henry explains in detail what will seal the fate of some contenders.
Saluting The Chip Kelly Show and New England's Real Heroes - 5 Things We Learned
Colonel Comey, checking in, sir yes sir! The offense struck last for New England, but it was the secondary that stole the show. Plus, Chip Kelly really is doing some great things, along with a less successful coaching compatriot.
NFL Bottom Line: Stats That Defined Each Week 2 Game
Peyton won the Manning Bowl, Seattle brutalized the 49ers, and cardiac comebacks abounded. Justin Henry statistically defines the wins and losses of every Week 2 NFL game.
- Gridiron Godfather Roger Goodell Whacks Mike Tomlin With $100,000 Fine
- Tom Brady Aces Final Quarter Exam ... Every Season
- Seattle Reasserts Dominance Atop Quality Stats Power Rankings
- Predators: New England Patriots As Predictable As Ahnold
- Historic Beating: ‘Scumbag’ Detroit Lions Humiliate Green Bay Packers
- Russell Wilson Setting Records Like It's His Job
- Josh Gordon, Adrian Peterson and Alshon Jeffery: Week 13 Statistical Heroes
- NFL Week 14 Game Capsules
- The List: NFL's Top Performers in December
- Seahawks/49ers, Bengals/Colts & Panthers/Saints Highlight Week 14 Slate