Articles tagged "Antonio Cromartie"
Peyton Manning’s 9-11 Playoff Record Is a Call for Help
Think you can sum up Peyton Manning’s playoff career by using his 9-11 record against him? Scott Kacsmar brings only the facts on Manning’s eight one-and-done postseasons. Can you handle the truth?
AFC Pro Bowl Roster And Player Notes
The AFC South champion Houston Texans lead the American Football Conference All-Star squad with a conference-best eight All-Stars for the 2013 Pro Bowl.
AFC East: Tom Brady And The Patriots Hold Off Surging Bills
The Patriots were the only AFC East team to win in Week 10. They further separated themselves from the pack and right into a prime playoff position while the Jets put got on the schedule of losers.
NFC East Week 10: Eagles, Cowboys Can't Both Lose
Justin Henry guides through NFC East Week 10 action, as the Eagles and Cowboys fight to be less lousy, and the Giants vent frustration on the Bengals
Captain Comeback Week 7: Old vs. New, Eli Manning Upstages RGIII
Captain Comeback Scott Kacsmar has another record for Eli Manning, a bad record for Cam Newton, the good/bad/ugly Patriots, and Bengals bomb at home versus Pittsburgh again.
Tom Brady Outplayed By Russell Wilson In Upset of Patriots
The Patriots lose a close one out west to the Seahawks. The Jets win a blowout against Indy while Buffalo and Miami each win by three in Week 6.
Mark Sanchez And The Jets Pull Off An Amazing Loss To The Texans
The Jets gain respect in a close loss to the Texans. Two initials and two long arms stop New York's improbable win under the Monday Night Lights.
AFC East: Darrelle Revis And Jets Seasons Are Over
The best player on the Jets is out for the year and the Jets are headed South in the standings. And the Patriots battle with the hot Bills.
Real And Spectacular Picks: Week 1 In Review
Week 1 is in the book, and even our Monday Night Football magic did not help the Cold, Hard Football Facts race strong out of the gates.
- Hockey Announcer Gone Wild: You Want To Party (Maybe) With This Guy
- Best Pass Defense Ever: Ronde Barber And The 2002 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Reese Witherspoon Arrest Video: Hot, Bothered And Handcuffed
- Sam Adams In A Can, Just In Time For Summer Drinking Season
- Live From Radio City: Reporter Punks NFL Draft Fans
- The 5.0 Club: Best Rushing Teams in NFL History
- Sieves: The Worst Run Defenses In NFL History
- Monsters of the Midway: We Need The Chicago Bears More Than Ever
- Boston, Sports, Patriotism And Terror
- The 100 Stingiest Defenses In Football History
- NFL Crown Rule: Will It Dethrone Rushing King Adrian Peterson?
- Year Of The Offensive Tackle: Not Always The 'Safe' Draft Bet
- Draft Habits: NFL Teams Covet LBs, Duped By False Temptress WRs
- Big Tease: 2012 New England Patriots And NFL's History Of Offensive Failures
- Epic Fail: The Wide Receiver Draft Class Of 2012