Articles tagged "Antonio Brown"
The Legend of Limas Sweed: The NFL Receiver Who Couldn't Catch
Draft-niks gushed over Texas Longhorns wide receiver Lima Sweed back in 2008. They overlooked one little problem: Sweed couldn't catch syphilis in a Thai whorehouse. Scott Kacsmar pens a cautionary tale.
Captain Comeback Week 16: Steelers’ Meltdown Complete
Looking for a comeback win for Christmas? Captain Comeback Scott Kacsmar only has seven tales of failure, including a fatal blow to the Steelers. Dallas comes up short, and Andrew Luck sets more records.
Captain Comeback Week 15: 49ers and Patriots Play NFL’s Game of the Year
Captain Comeback Scott Kacsmar breaks down the historical context of New England’s 28-point comeback attempt against the 49ers. Also: clutch Cowboys, Colts out of Luck, and Dom Capers is Jay Cutler’s daddy.
NFC East: Giants Hand First Place to Redskins
A changing of the guard in the NFC East, as the Giants have slipped not one, but two slots. Justin Henry wraps up the NFC East action for Week 15.
AFC North: Bengals Control Their Own Destiny For Division Crown
Sometimes it feels like no team wants to win the AFC North, but with two weeks left and three teams still alive, there is good football left to play between the Bengals, Ravens and Steelers.
Captain Comeback Week 13: Colts, Steelers Rally to Build Familiar AFC Race
Captain Comeback Scott Kacsmar shares tweets, records and has a “Todd Bowles Movement” in this monster edition highlighted by the clutch wins for annual AFC powerhouses Pittsburgh and Indianapolis.
NFC East Week 8: Guess Only the Giants Want to Win
At 6-2, the New York Giants survey the NFC East landscape. And they chuckle to themselves. Justin Henry covers Week 8 of this one-horse race.
Captain Comeback Week 7: Old vs. New, Eli Manning Upstages RGIII
Captain Comeback Scott Kacsmar has another record for Eli Manning, a bad record for Cam Newton, the good/bad/ugly Patriots, and Bengals bomb at home versus Pittsburgh again.
Captain Comeback Week 5: Colts Score Season’s Biggest Comeback
Captain Comeback Scott Kacsmar is ChuckStrong over the Colts' big win. Also: Keystone State comebacks, Brees' other milestone, Cam Newton's embarrassment, and advice for Chiefs fans.
Shame on the Angry Mob: Golden Tate’s Touchdown Was Legit
Captain Comeback Scott Kacsmar has heard enough. He says Golden Tate scored a legit touchdown for Seattle on Monday night, and discusses why it was the perfect storm for the biggest overreaction in NFL history. Shame on the angry mob, he says.
- Aaron Hernandez Quizzed In Death Probe: Tough Week To Be Patriots Tight End
- Former Bears WR David Terrell Says He'd Cut Off His Balls To Play W Jay Cutler
- Roger Goodell Defends Redskins Name In Letter To Congress
- Video: Pat Imig's FN NFL Update June 09
- Chuck Norris: 'Clutch' Tim Tebow An 'Athletic Warrior'
- NFL Today: The Golden Age Of The Ground Game
- Wes Welker Excited About "Freedom" In Denver
- The 5.0 Club: Best Rushing Teams in NFL History
- Sieves: The Worst Run Defenses In NFL History
- 2013 NFL Schedule: The Year Of The Denver Broncos
- Monsters of the Midway: We Need The Chicago Bears More Than Ever
- The 100 Stingiest Defenses In Football History
- NFL Crown Rule: Will It Dethrone Rushing King Adrian Peterson?
- Big Tease: 2012 New England Patriots And NFL's History Of Offensive Failures
- Real Quarterback Rating Differential: A New Mother Of All Stats?