Articles tagged "Andy Reid"
Dick Vemeil Addresses Seven Fired Coaches On Black Monday - CHFF Radio Hilarity
It's a real tear-jerker. :(
Tim Tebow Could Have Saved 5 GMs, 7 Coaches And 9 Teams
Seven coaches and five general managers were fired on Black Monday. A total of nine teams canned one, the other, or both. Tim Tebow could have saved any one of those nine jobs if coaches or GMs had the nuggets, and brains, to play the most misunderstood player in football today.
CHFF Radio: Listen to A Cold Hard Christmas
Jam out to all your favorite pigskin holiday classics for just six easy payments of $49.99! Including "Here Comes Andy Reid", "O Little Town of Foxborough" and Oh (Mike) Tannenbaum!
Confirmed: People want Andy Reid, Romeo Crennel and Rex Ryan to lose their Jobs
It's not easy being an NFL head coach, especially when anyone and everyone can create not-so-glowing tribute Web sites demanding your job. Andy Reid, Norv Turner, Rex Ryan and Ron Rivera are just four of the coaches suffering this fate.
Marcus Vick Found Guilty of Stupidity in a Court of Internet Law
The brother of Eagles QB Michael Vick should not be counted on to walk your dogs and get your mail when you're on vacation.
Spreadapedia: 42 Week 4 Trends That Win 60% Or Better ATS
Spreadapedia empowers CHFF Insiders with the ability to search any ATS or O/U trend in any imaginable situation in just seconds. Here's a sneak preview of 42 Week 4 trends harvested from Spreadapedia and that win 60% or better ATS.
Naughty Nurse: Philadelphia Eagles haunted by cold sweats
The Philadelphia Eagles and their fans woke up in cold sweats last year after the 'Dream Team' produced a nightmare 8-8 season in 2011. Our Naughty Nurse examines the tired, hollow-eyed patient with help from diagnostician Adam Dobrowolski.
Cowboys Team Report: No treat in Philly
For the first time in 2011, the Dallas Cowboys lay an egg. Sadly, it happened in a game that could have knocked the Eagles out of the NFC East hunt. Beat writer Adam Dobrowolski what went wrong last night and much more.
- Hockey Announcer Gone Wild: You Want To Party (Maybe) With This Guy
- Best Pass Defense Ever: Ronde Barber And The 2002 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Reese Witherspoon Arrest Video: Hot, Bothered And Handcuffed
- Sam Adams In A Can, Just In Time For Summer Drinking Season
- Live From Radio City: Reporter Punks NFL Draft Fans
- The 5.0 Club: Best Rushing Teams in NFL History
- Sieves: The Worst Run Defenses In NFL History
- 2013 NFL Schedule: The Year Of The Denver Broncos
- Boston, Sports, Patriotism And Terror
- The 100 Stingiest Defenses In Football History
- NFL Crown Rule: Will It Dethrone Rushing King Adrian Peterson?
- Year Of The Offensive Tackle: Not Always The 'Safe' Draft Bet
- Draft Habits: NFL Teams Covet LBs, Duped By False Temptress WRs
- Big Tease: 2012 New England Patriots And NFL's History Of Offensive Failures
- Epic Fail: The Wide Receiver Draft Class Of 2012