Articles tagged "American"
Congress Wants The Redskins To Change Name - I Want Congress To Change Its Name
In other news, the sky is blue - and Congress should be focused on more important matters.
NFL War Dead: 25 Gave Their Lives In Service To U.S.
Twenty-five NFL players, coaches or executives were killed in service to their country, 20 of them in World War II alone. Ken Crippen of the Pro Football Researchers' Association honors them on Memorial Day.
The New Orleans Saints, BountyGate And History’s First 7,000-Yard Defense
The New Orleans Saints defense was overrun last year like the Mexican-American border before harvest season. The pressure is on Drew Brees to continue his world-class play and on rookie first-round pick Kenny Vaccaro to make an immediate and much-needed impact in the secondary.
Cattle Call: We Grade 32 Prime Cuts From Round 1 Of 2013 NFL Draft
Linemen dominated the first round of the 2013 draft. In fact, we haven't seen these many hogs snatched up in one place since the Quincy boys crashed Rick Morris's frat party at UMass back in 1991. We grade the
Draft Habits: NFL Teams Covet LBs, Duped By False Temptress WRs
NFL teams value LBs (such as 2011 No. 2 overall pick Von Miller) and WR in the draft more than any other position. And, in general, they draft from the outside to the inside. Sadly, misguided NFL teams place 55 percent more value on role-playing WRs than they do critical, every-down OTs.
Hub Rock: The 10 Best Songs About Boston
Boston is full of cultural peculiarities: it's expensive, cold, parochial to a fault and we talk funny. But all those quirks help make for great music. Here's a look at the 10 best songs about Boston
Tall Task: Does Height Matter For NFL Quarterbacks?
After Seattle shrimp Russell Wilson’s excellent rookie season, does height still matter for a NFL quarterback? Scott Kacsmar examines if bigger is better, or if NFL teams need to widen their thinking.
St. Patrick's Day Tailgate: CHFF's own super-easy homemade corned beef
St. Patrick's Day is almost here and our resident tailgate chef shows you how easy it is to corn your own beef brisket at home. You simply cure the meat in a salt brine with pickling spices. Presto! You have awesome homemade corned beef.
Super Bowl 47 By The Numbers
Joe Flacco is the Super Bowl MVP. He's also the proud endorser of Gummy Bears. He's an American we can all get behind.
Lights Out: Joe Flacco, Baltimore Ravens Power Past San Francisco 49ers In Super Bowl XLVII
John Harbaugh and the Baltimore Ravens outlasted Jim Harbaugh and the San Francisco 49ers 34-31 in yet another great Super Bowl that was interrupted by an embarrassing power outage witnessed, you know, by all of America.
- Aaron Hernandez Quizzed In Death Probe: Tough Week To Be Patriots Tight End
- Former Bears WR David Terrell Says He'd Cut Off His Balls To Play W Jay Cutler
- Roger Goodell Defends Redskins Name In Letter To Congress
- Video: Pat Imig's FN NFL Update June 09
- Chuck Norris: 'Clutch' Tim Tebow An 'Athletic Warrior'
- NFL Today: The Golden Age Of The Ground Game
- Wes Welker Excited About "Freedom" In Denver
- The 5.0 Club: Best Rushing Teams in NFL History
- Sieves: The Worst Run Defenses In NFL History
- 2013 NFL Schedule: The Year Of The Denver Broncos
- Monsters of the Midway: We Need The Chicago Bears More Than Ever
- The 100 Stingiest Defenses In Football History
- NFL Crown Rule: Will It Dethrone Rushing King Adrian Peterson?
- Big Tease: 2012 New England Patriots And NFL's History Of Offensive Failures
- Real Quarterback Rating Differential: A New Mother Of All Stats?