Articles tagged "America"
8 Reasons Why American Football Is More American Than The U.S. Government
America's game has become an American celebration. Here are eight reasons American football is better than the American government. Put another way, here are reasons our brand of football is more "American" than our brand of government.
Roger Goodell Defends Redskins Name In Letter To Congress
The nickname of the Washington pro football team is "a unifying force that stands for strength, courage, pride and respect," the Commissioner says.
Faith Hill Is Done Waiting For Sunday Night
When you've been waiting all day for Sunday night for six straight years, you're going to get burned out. Faith is no longer the singer/performer/entertainer for the Sunday Night Football theme song.
Pointing the Gun at Bob Costas, Mike Lupica and Other Holier-Than-Thou Pundits
Bob Costas blah blab blah. Blahbadee blah blah. Bob blah.
CHFF Talks Power of Passer Rating on Baltimore Sports Radio
The Potentate of Pigskin pleasantly spewed his worldly knowledge of pigskin on Baltimore Sports Radio station 105.7 . It smelled of piping hot Buffalo Wings and the thrill of victory.
FF Slots, The Fantasy Football Slot Machine: Spin The Reels, Pick A Team, Win Cash!
FFSlots.com is a red, white and blue celebration of everything that's good with America: it's the fantasy football slot machine. Spin the reels. Pick a team. Win cash prizes
- Quality Stats Breakdown: Jets @ Patriots
- Fast Start Fails: Rams Succumb To Niners' Onslaught
- TNF Preview: Jets At Patriots
- Rob Gronkowski Says Patriots Offensive Linemen Should Get Laid
- Big Comebacks Now Common In Watered Down NFL
- CHFF's Pat Imig Talks NFL On Sportsnet 590 The Fan Toronto
- Quality Stats Six Pack: Quarter Mark Questions
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team
- Best NFL Records Of The Past 10 Years