Articles tagged "Alshon Jeffery"
Matter of Facts: Week 14 Statistical Onslaught
There's only four weeks left in the regular season. Time for CHFF head honcho Kerry Byrne to use his pull and get us some more NFL games.
Slack Lines, Week 14: Luke-warm Heading Into Crunch Time
The Slack Lines battle heats up and the crew is officially Luke-warm, in honor of tepid "leader" Luke O'Neil. Meanwhile, Beau rejoins the Philly bandwagon, Matt bashes Cincinnati as a vacation destination and we wonder: if Luke won a paste-eating competition, does that make him a winner?
Seahawks/49ers, Bengals/Colts & Panthers/Saints Highlight Week 14 Slate
It’s Week 14 of the NFL season and only four games remain to decide who advances to the playoffs. And who goes is anyone’s guess as 29 teams remain in contention for a trip to Super Bowl XLVIII.
NFL Bottom Line: Stats That Defined Each Week 13 Game
Justin Henry breaks down the Week 13 action, including a trio of Turkey Day battles, and Denver's sweep of Kansas City to seize control in the AFC.
Josh Gordon, Adrian Peterson and Alshon Jeffery: Week 13 Statistical Heroes
Cleveland’s JOSH GORDON had 10 catches for 261 yards with two touchdowns and Chicago’s ALSHON JEFFERY recorded 12 catches for 249 yards with two touchdowns marking the first time in NFL history two players had at least 10 catches for 200 yards and two touchdowns on the same day.
Gordon Rules: Browns' WR Making History in a Hurry
How impressive are Josh Gordon's numbers? He's single-handledly responsible for more of his team's passing yards than anyone has been in pretty much ever.
Trifecta Rolls Into Frigid Week 12 A Red-Hot 10-5
After a slow start to the season, the CHFF Trifecta enters a Week 12 that will be frigid in many corners of the country a red-hot 10-5 since Week 7. The Trifecta likes three over-under plays this week, including one from the marquee battle in Frosty Foxboro.
- Saints, Broncos Top NFL With 5 Quality Wins; 7 Losers With 0 Quality Wins
- Seahawks, Panthers Remain Atop Quality Stats Power Rankings Despite Losses
- Week 14 Scores And Stats
- Cincinnati Dismantles Indianapolis; AFC North Title In Sight
- Lions, Big Runs & Snow - Oh My! Chip's Eagles Overcome Early Woes
- Sad-Sack Houston Texans: The Dumbest Team In Football
- San Francisco 19, Seattle 17: 49ers Serve Notice
- College Football Awards: Regular Season Finale Edition
- Slack Lines, Week 14: Luke-warm Heading Into Crunch Time
- Week 14 NFL Snapshots: Litmus Test Continues