Articles tagged "Alfred Morris"
Arizona Cardinals: The New Comeback Kings?
Arizona is the first team since 1982 (Green Bay) to start 2-0 after trailing entering the fourth quarter in both games and not allowing a single fourth-quarter point.
NFL Week 2 Game Capsules
A slate of inter-conference games highlight the Week 2 Schedule, including Atlanta at Cincinnati.
Cold Hard Autopsy: Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Washington Redskins
The list of teams eliminated from playoff contention climbs to three. Coroner Justin Henry embalms a pair of NFC patsies. (CHFF)
King of Props Continues to Reign Supreme
With another easy winner on Thursday night, the "King of Props" is now 29-17 (.630) for the season. He strongly recommends two more plays on Sunday.
King of Props Shows That He Knows
Having won four straight bets, the surging "King of Props" has now compiled a season record of 23-14 (.622) and could also close out all three preseason props as early as today. He offers two more suggested plays for Sunday.
- CHFF Flashback: Colin Kaepernick Has Worst QB Performance of 2013
- Patriots Turn It Around With Win Over Minnesota
- Andy Dalton Passes Aaron Rodgers In Record Books
- Quotes From Ravens Fans Who Support Ray Rice
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Cardinals And Chargers: Charting Their Courses After Week 1
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team
- Best NFL Records Of The Past 10 Years
- Audio: The Cold Hard Football Facts Hosted By Pat Imig
- Groundhog Day: Seattle Dominates Green Bay