Articles tagged "Alex henery"
The Dumbest Team In Football Is Back; Chip Kelly Still Learning
After suffering their ninth straight loss at home, the Philadelphia Eagles seem dumber than ever. What happened to Chip Kelly's amazing offense?
Time To Chip In: Kelly Needs To Bring His Team Back To Reality
They might put up some staggering numbers, but the Philadelphia Eagles are still playing dumb football. Can Kelly change their foolish ways?
Philadelphia Eagles Smarter, Still Far From Head Of the Class
The Philadelphia Eagles are the most explosive team in football, No. 2 in total offense and No. 1 in total team yards, with both the NFL's leading rusher and leading receiver. But team intelligence cost them a win over the San Diego Chargers on Sunday.
Captain Comeback Week 13: Colts, Steelers Rally to Build Familiar AFC Race
Captain Comeback Scott Kacsmar shares tweets, records and has a “Todd Bowles Movement” in this monster edition highlighted by the clutch wins for annual AFC powerhouses Pittsburgh and Indianapolis.
Captain Comeback Week 10: “Epic Comeback Failure” Limited Edition
What is Captain Comeback Scott Kacsmar to do in the first NFL week since 1973 without a single fourth-quarter comeback or game-winning drive? Deliver the context for a historic week of failure as only he can.
NFC East Week 5: Pennsylvania Bowl, Giants Served Hash Browns
Justin Henry examines the NFC East after 1/4 of a season. The Giants look to vent, the Eagles fight for PA, and Washington battles an unbeaten.
Captain Comeback Week 4: Matt Ryan's MVP Effort Tops Big NFC Week
Captain Comeback Scott Kacsmar says the Atlanta Falcons did something no team has done since at least 1981. Also: an Aaron Rodgers comeback, New England's rout, and the Cardiac Cardinals/Eagles strike again.
Captain Comeback: Broncos skewer Dick LeBeau defense again
Captain Comeback Scott Kacsmar starts Week 1 with Peyton Manning's historic night, Michael Vick's self-inflicted comeback, a first in Minnesota, and the front-running Green Bay Packers.
- FF Champs Radio: Today From 12-2 pm ET
- NFL Games Averaging More Total Yards Than Ever
- Saints Top NFL With 6 Quality Wins; 5 Losers With 0 Quality Wins
- Seahawks, Panthers Remain Atop Quality Stats Power Rankings Despite Losses
- Drew Brees: Fastest Player To 50,000 In History
- Cincinnati Dismantles Indianapolis; AFC North Title In Sight
- Sad-Sack Houston Texans: The Dumbest Team In Football
- San Francisco 19, Seattle 17: 49ers Serve Notice
- Wintry Images: Cinematic Snow Blankets NFL Week 14 Schedule
- Cold Hard Autopsy: Gary Kubiak And The Houston Texans