Articles tagged "Aldon Smith"
Baltimore Ravens-San Francisco 49ers: XLVII Cold, Hard Football Facts
Here are XLVII stats, facts and stories you need for Super Bowl XLVII between the Baltimore Ravens and San Francisco 49ers: the good, the bad, the tasty, and the debaucherous straight from New Orleans, Louisiana.
Colin Kaepernick Unfazed By New Fame On Eve Of Super Bowl XLVII
Colin Kaepernick was the most popular player on the field, surrounded by friends and well wishers during San Francisco's final practice on the eve of Super Bowl XLVII, just his 10th NFL start.
Jim Harbaugh 'System' Makes San Francisco 49ers NFL's Deadliest ATS Machine
Harbaugh’s 49ers have been consistently great in three different areas since he took over the team before the 2011 season – three things that give San Francisco the shiny gold look of a champion.
Super Bowl 47: N.O. Stands For No Offense
The city of New Orleans is hosting its 10th Super Bowl and a prevailing theme in the previous nine games in the Big Easy has been defense.
Super Bowl Props: National Anthem, MVP Top Long List Of Hot Bets
The length of the national anthem and MVP winner are two of the most popular prop bets heading into Super Bowl XLVII.
Super Bowl Hog Report: Suggs and Smith Lead Underacheiving Hogs
For the 49ers and Ravens, their big names including Terrell Suggs, Aldon Smith, and Haloti Ngata have not achieved big results in the NFL playoffs.
Jim Harbaugh Adds Dash Of Kaepernick To San Francisco 49ers Recipe For Success
Scott Kacsmar’s prediction of 10 wins for the 49ers did not work out, but his reasoning did. Find out what drives Jim Harbaugh’s success, and how San Francisco became more title-ready in 2012.
Captain Comeback: Harbaugh Brothers Blank NFL’s Top Comeback QBs
Atlanta's Matt Ryan and New England's Tom Brady are the top two comeback quarterbacks in football. But they were each blanked in the second half at home by the Harbaugh Brothers. Captain Comeback breaks it all down.
Playoff Hog Report: Will Patriots Again Trash Texans in Trenches?
In a rematch of a highly disappointing game, the Texans are peaking at the right time. And will Falcons firepower overcome Sehawks brute strength?
- Hockey Announcer Gone Wild: You Want To Party (Maybe) With This Guy
- Best Pass Defense Ever: Ronde Barber And The 2002 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Reese Witherspoon Arrest Video: Hot, Bothered And Handcuffed
- Sam Adams In A Can, Just In Time For Summer Drinking Season
- Live From Radio City: Reporter Punks NFL Draft Fans
- The 5.0 Club: Best Rushing Teams in NFL History
- Sieves: The Worst Run Defenses In NFL History
- Monsters of the Midway: We Need The Chicago Bears More Than Ever
- Boston, Sports, Patriotism And Terror
- The 100 Stingiest Defenses In Football History
- NFL Crown Rule: Will It Dethrone Rushing King Adrian Peterson?
- Year Of The Offensive Tackle: Not Always The 'Safe' Draft Bet
- Draft Habits: NFL Teams Covet LBs, Duped By False Temptress WRs
- Big Tease: 2012 New England Patriots And NFL's History Of Offensive Failures
- Epic Fail: The Wide Receiver Draft Class Of 2012