Articles tagged "Ahmad Brooks"
NFL Officials, League Rules Are Ruining Games
Rams defensive tackle Michael Brockers violently sacks Josh McCown, forcing a fumble. James Laurinaitis scoops up the football and runs 98 yards for a touchdown ... except you can't sack quarterbacks in the chest.
Stat Pack Week 12: Refs Didn't Screw 49ers and Patriots
Adam Dobrowolski explains why shortcomings in the 49ers and Patriots' respective passing games caused them to lose their controversial Week 11 games.
A Tale of Two Penalties: NFL Officials Had Week 11 Ass Backward
NFL officials in the space of two days quite possibly altered the outcome of two games featuring four legit Super Bowl contenders with a pair of calls that clearly contradicted each other, not to mention the spirit and even the letter of long-held laws of professional football.
Pussified NFL Hits New Low: San Francisco 49ers Penalized For Hitting Drew Brees Shoulder Pads
The evermore emasculated and pussified NFL hit a new low in Week 11. Officials penalized San Francisco for hitting New Orleans Saints QB Drew Brees in the, you know, shoulder pads. Good luck, America, with the rapidly approaching National Flag Football League.
- FF Champs Radio: Today From 12-2 pm ET
- Saints Top NFL With 6 Quality Wins; 5 Losers With 0 Quality Wins
- Seahawks, Panthers Remain Atop Quality Stats Power Rankings Despite Losses
- Drew Brees: Fastest Player To 50,000 In History
- Cincinnati Dismantles Indianapolis; AFC North Title In Sight
- Lions, Big Runs & Snow - Oh My! Chip's Eagles Overcome Early Woes
- Sad-Sack Houston Texans: The Dumbest Team In Football
- San Francisco 19, Seattle 17: 49ers Serve Notice
- College Football Awards: Regular Season Finale Edition
- Brady on Gronk Injury: "No one feel sorry for us".