Articles tagged "Against The Spread"
Turnovers: The Great Equalizer Between Straight Up And ATS Victory
A team or coach with a stellar straight-up winning percentage in a given situation is almost always closer to .500 in that same situation against the spread. Except when that situation is turnovers. Some killer winning info for CHFF Insiders.
Houston Texans-Chicago Bears: The Real and Spectacular Pick
The Wall Street Journal reports that fewer than 100 people can win 53% to 55% ATS over time. That reports makes CHFF a blonde statistical bombshell of NFL analysis. Here's a look at our real and spectacular pick for the big Week 10 Texans-Bears game.
Spreadapedia: 50 Week 5 Trends That Hit 60% Or Better ATS
A gorgeous harvest moon rose over Planet Pigskin this week. It was conveniently timed for us to dig into Spreadapedia and harvest a record haul of 50 different against-the-spread trends that hit 60 percent or better against the spread.
50 Week 5 Trends That Hit 60% Or Better ATS
A gorgeous Harvest Moon rose over Planet Pigskin this week. It was conveniently timed for us to dig into Spreadapedia for the first time in October and harvest a record haul of 50 different trends that hit 60% or better ATS.
- Hockey Announcer Gone Wild: You Want To Party (Maybe) With This Guy
- Best Pass Defense Ever: Ronde Barber And The 2002 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Reese Witherspoon Arrest Video: Hot, Bothered And Handcuffed
- Sam Adams In A Can, Just In Time For Summer Drinking Season
- Live From Radio City: Reporter Punks NFL Draft Fans
- The 5.0 Club: Best Rushing Teams in NFL History
- Sieves: The Worst Run Defenses In NFL History
- Monsters of the Midway: We Need The Chicago Bears More Than Ever
- Boston, Sports, Patriotism And Terror
- The 100 Stingiest Defenses In Football History
- NFL Crown Rule: Will It Dethrone Rushing King Adrian Peterson?
- Year Of The Offensive Tackle: Not Always The 'Safe' Draft Bet
- Draft Habits: NFL Teams Covet LBs, Duped By False Temptress WRs
- Big Tease: 2012 New England Patriots And NFL's History Of Offensive Failures
- Epic Fail: The Wide Receiver Draft Class Of 2012