Articles tagged "Adrian Peterson"
Nostrathomas Predicts: Week 4 of the 2015 NFL Season!
Nostrathomas struggled through the early games in Week 3 but nailed the late contests to enjoy a third straight winning week of NFL predictions.
Nostrathomas Predicts: Week 3 of the NFL Season!
The Seer of Sayers battled last week but was able to scrape by with head held high. Now it's on to the challenges of Week 3.
Nostrathomas Predicts: Week 2 of the NFL Season
The Seer of Sayers follows up his 13-3 S/U and ATS Week 1 domination with all you need to know about this week's schedule of games.
Nostrathomas Predicts: Week 1 Review and Start of Week 2
The Seer of Sayers takes some time to revel in a triumphant Week 1 and predicts the winner of tonight's Denver Broncos at Kansas City Chiefs game.
Nostrathomas Predicts: Week 1 of the NFL Season
Week 1 of the NFL season kicks off with 16 games and Nostrathomas predicts them all, straight up and against the spread.
Green Bay Packers Minnesota Vikings Preview: Thursday Night Football
Packers Vikings Thursday Night Football.
Adrian Peterson Put On Exempt List
The Minnesota Vikings have reversed their stance and put Peterson on the exempt list until all legal proceedings are resolved.
NFL Week 2 Statistical Tailgate
NFL Week 2 proved to be a war of attrition, at least for the list of Pro Bowl players who fell to injuries. And the defending Super Bowl Champions also took one on the chin as well.
NFL Week 2 Game Capsules
A slate of inter-conference games highlight the Week 2 Schedule, including Atlanta at Cincinnati.
- Play Fantasy Football in Seconds with Fantasy Spin Quick Pick
- Panthers Better Than Falcons in 17 of 22 Quality Stats
- Steelers-Seahawks tight statistical showdown
- Patriots, Panthers Have Each Faced Just 1 Quality Opponent
- New England Heads to Denver Dominant in Quality Stats Battle
- Cardinals, Patriots Top 2 in Mother of All Stats, Passer Rating Differential
- Super Bowl XLIX Prop Bets: Full List
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls