Articles tagged "Aaron Rodgers"
Peyton Manning More Prolific Than Previously Thought
Peyton Manning passed for four touchdowns in the Broncos’ 42-17 victory over San Francisco in Week 7, marking the 12th-consecutive regular-season game in which he has thrown at least two touchdown passes, a streak that dates back to November 24, 2013 against New England.
Quality Stats Six Pack: Are the Seahawks Really Done?
After a shocker sends the Seahawks to 3-3, Adam Dobrowolski examines the chances of a Seattle resurgence with a game-by-game analysis of the pass D.
A Peyton Manning Stat More Amazing than 510 TD Passes
Peyton Manning is now the all-time TD pass leader, throwing four last night to surpass Brett Favre on the NFL career leaderboard. But Manning's TD pass assault looks even more dramatic if we compare him on a per-game basis to the greatest, most prolific passers in the history of the game.
Aaron Rodgers & The Packers: On Fire
Not only is Rodgers channeling his inner 2007 Tom Brady, the Packers are No. 1 in the Mother of All Stats, Passer Rating Differential.
Quality Stats Six Pack: Finding the Championship Balance
Balance wins championships in the NFL, so Adam Dobrowolski examines six teams who need to create better balance before becoming a legitimate threat.
Green Bay Outlasts Miami; No. 1 In Mother Of All Stats
Following a 27-24 win in Miami, Green Bay is No. 6 overall in our Quality Stats Power Rankings. The Packers are No. 1 in Scoreabiity and No. 1 in the Mother Of All Stats, Passer Rating Differential.
Philip Rivers On Fire - His Chargers No. 1 In Power Rankings
He's been one of the top quarterbacks of the young season. He's Philip Rivers and he's leading the Chargers in the AFC West.
Quality Stats Six Pack: Weakness for One-Loss Teams
Adam Dobrowolski adds a bonus brew to the Quality Stats Six Pack and examines the main weakness of each of the seven one-loss teams.
Aaron Rodgers' 100th Game: Where He Ranks In NFL History
The King of the Discount Double Check hits the century mark in games played for his career in Week 6: we examine where he sits in NFL history.
- Peyton Manning More Prolific Than Previously Thought
- Texans Roll Into Pittsburgh And Roll Over For Steelers
- CHFF's Pat Imig Talks NFL Week 7 w the Adam Jones Show on 98.5 The Sports Hub
- NFL Quarterbacks On Pace For Highest Yards Per Attempt Avg In History
- San Diego & Denver: Experts In Red Zone Offensive Efficiency
- Broncos D Shines On Manning's Night
- Rams QB Austin Davis Is Saving A Fan Base From Apathy
- Quality Stats Six Pack: Weakness for One-Loss Teams
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team