Articles tagged "Aaron Hernandez"
The Dirty Two Dozen: Patriots Offense Spreads The Wealth
Tom Brady threw TD passes to OT Nate Solder and little-used FB James Develin as the Patriots annihilated the Colts, 45-7, to advance to Super Bowl XLIX. Brady has now thrown playoff TD passes to an incredible 24 different players, while padding his many postseason records.
NFL Week 2 Statistical Tailgate
NFL Week 2 proved to be a war of attrition, at least for the list of Pro Bowl players who fell to injuries. And the defending Super Bowl Champions also took one on the chin as well.
Slack Lines, Super Bowl Edition: Reign Man
Most of the gang likes Seattle, but food poisoning won't stop Luke from being a contrarian. That, plus Predator, shocked Pomeranians and more.
Slack Lines, Conference Championships: QB or not QB?
The Slack Lines crew talks props, over/unders, and dishes out year-end awards. Meanwhile, Beau prays to the Almighty; Luke taunts the 12th Man; Matt honors Chip Kelly; Jerry fellates Cox; and Nick eagerly awaits beach volleyball season.
Get Tough Or Die: New England’s 17-Minute Moment of Truth
The New England Patriots entered the 2013 season with two choices: Get tough. Or die. They proved their physical fortitude with 6 rushing TDs Saturday against the Colts. They proved their mental toughness during a 17-minute moment of truth against the Broncos in Week 12.
Slack Lines, Week 7: Rivalry Week is Here, You Jerks
While divisional enemies face off, Beau takes on New England homerism, Nick addresses Pittsburgh discipline, and Jerry battles gingivitis.
Michael Irvin, Ray Lewis and Chris Berman Enter Pigskin Detention
Late last week, the one and only Michael Irvin made a bold proclamation when he said Dez Bryant will win the 2013 MVP.
NFL Week 1 Winners Club: 10 Statistical Rock Stars
Our weekly list of statistical rock stars has only one rule of membership: you had to win the game. Losers and fantasy studs need not apply. Peyton Manning and the Broncos naturally earn marquee billing.
Jacksonville Jaguars Highlight 10 Worst Performances of Week One
The Jacksonville Jaguars provided a sickening display of football in the team's Week One loss to the Chiefs.
- Play Fantasy Football in Seconds with Fantasy Spin Quick Pick
- Panthers Better Than Falcons in 17 of 22 Quality Stats
- Steelers-Seahawks tight statistical showdown
- Patriots, Panthers Have Each Faced Just 1 Quality Opponent
- New England Heads to Denver Dominant in Quality Stats Battle
- Cardinals, Patriots Top 2 in Mother of All Stats, Passer Rating Differential
- Super Bowl XLIX Prop Bets: Full List
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls