Articles tagged "ATS"
Final 2014 Intelligence Index: Patriots NFL's Smartest Team; Redskins Dumbest
Smart, well-coached teams win games and win fans money. Dumb, poorly coached teams lose games and lose fans money. Dumb coaches also get canned at the end of the season. New England ended the year No. 1 on the Intelligence Index; Washington finished dead last.
Houston Texans, Minnesota Vikings Enjoy Big Mental Mismatches in Week 14
The Cold, Hard Football Facts Intelligence Index tells us that smart teams are smart bets ATS and dumb teams are dumb bets. We take a look at the biggest Mental Mismatches in Week 14.
Powerful Performance ATS For CHFF Insiders
CHFF has picked every NFL game straight up and against the spread every season since 2009, consistently providing winning analysis over the long haul. Our late-season performance in particular is truly spectacular.
- Quality Stats Super Bowl Breakdown: Patriots vs Seahawks
- Super Bowl XLIX Prop Bets: Full List
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls
- 2014 NFL Divisional Playoffs Most-Watched Evah!
- CHFF's Pat Imig Talks Stan Kroenke & The Rams on Sportsnet 590 Toronto
- NFL 2014 Playoff Seeds and Schedule
- Cold Hard Football Facts Quality Stats: Perfect 4-0 In Wild Card Weekend
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team