Articles tagged "AFC playoffs"
Talented Cincinnati Bengals Are AFC's Postseason Sleeper
Perhaps the only viable alternative to the Patriots and Broncos in the AFC, the Bengals could be a nice value play in the postseason.
New England 34, Denver 31: Instant Classic Tees Up Brady-Manning XV in January
The New England Patriots upended the Denver Broncos 34-31 in utterly improbable overtime fashion in Foxboro Sunday night. The win put the Patriots in prime position to earn a first-round bye and increased the likelihood football fans will get a Brady-Manning XV epic in January.
Brady vs. Manning: Greatest Rivalry in Sports
Brady-Manning XIV unfolds Sunday night in frost Foxboro, the latest chapter in the greatest rivalry in football and maybe in all of sports. Year after year for more than a decade, these two future Hall of Fame QBs have met in games that directly impact the Super Bowl picture.
How Do the Denver Broncos Beat Thee? Let Us Count the Ways
The Broncos' 27-17 win over Kansas City Sunday night was another stack of bills in the Broncos' Super Bowl bank. We assess this remarkable team, starting with this Manning character.
NFL Playoff Seeds, Scenarios: Postseason Begins Week Early In D.C.
Ten of 12 playoff spots have already been secured. But the postseason begins a week early with a do-or-die Cowboys-Redskins game in D.C. Sunday night. The 2012 postseason will be an interesting mix of upstart young QBs and familiar faces, with a Brady-Manning on another collision course.
- FF Champs Radio: Today From 12-2 pm ET
- Saints Top NFL With 6 Quality Wins; 5 Losers With 0 Quality Wins
- Seahawks, Panthers Remain Atop Quality Stats Power Rankings Despite Losses
- Drew Brees: Fastest Player To 50,000 In History
- Cincinnati Dismantles Indianapolis; AFC North Title In Sight
- Lions, Big Runs & Snow - Oh My! Chip's Eagles Overcome Early Woes
- Sad-Sack Houston Texans: The Dumbest Team In Football
- San Francisco 19, Seattle 17: 49ers Serve Notice
- College Football Awards: Regular Season Finale Edition
- Brady on Gronk Injury: "No one feel sorry for us".