Articles tagged "AFC South"
Brett Favre Texts Picture Of His Pigskin To Jonathan Martin: Potentially Breaking News
Week 10 Potentially Breaking News.
NFL Offseason: Good News and Bad News for AFC South
For the first time since 2008, the AFC South not only sent two teams to the playoffs but had more than one club win at least 10 games. Russell Baxter breaks down a division that changed before our very eyes in 2012.
Flash-forward: AFC South strong 2009 draft
Scott Kacsmar with part 4 of his 2009 NFL Draft review. The Colts went to the Super Bowl that year with help from their rookie class, but they only rank fourth in the division, thanks to landmark 2009 picks such as Brian Cushing in Houston.
Houston Texans: Making the Playoffs with a Third Quarterback
The Houston Texans will have to rely on a third starting QB (at least) to get to the postseason. Scott Kacsmar looks at the 36 teams that have gone down this path before, and how they fared in the playoffs.
Ignore The Numbers: 49ers-Cards Preview
In this oft-heated NFC West division rivalry between the Arizona Cardinals and the San Francisco 49ers, the team records go out the window. This is more than a game: it's a war.
- Jaguars Outlast Titans In XFL Classic
- NFL Week 16 Game Capsules
- Jeremy Hill & ODB Setting Rookie Records While Veterans Fitzgerald, Smith & Wayne Make History
- Comebacks, Touchdowns and Yards Galore: NFL 2014
- Saints at Bears And a Bizarre Playoff Race
- 4th Quarter Pole: Marshawn Lynch, Jamaal Charles December's Best Running Backs
- Patriots & Chargers Dominating December In Recent History
- Quality Stats Six Pack: Game-Changers Down the Stretch
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team