Articles tagged "AFC South"
NFL Offseason: Good News and Bad News for AFC South
For the first time since 2008, the AFC South not only sent two teams to the playoffs but had more than one club win at least 10 games. Russell Baxter breaks down a division that changed before our very eyes in 2012.
Flash-forward: AFC South strong 2009 draft
Scott Kacsmar with part 4 of his 2009 NFL Draft review. The Colts went to the Super Bowl that year with help from their rookie class, but they only rank fourth in the division, thanks to landmark 2009 picks such as Brian Cushing in Houston.
Houston Texans: Making the Playoffs with a Third Quarterback
The Houston Texans will have to rely on a third starting QB (at least) to get to the postseason. Scott Kacsmar looks at the 36 teams that have gone down this path before, and how they fared in the playoffs.
Ignore The Numbers: 49ers-Cards Preview
In this oft-heated NFC West division rivalry between the Arizona Cardinals and the San Francisco 49ers, the team records go out the window. This is more than a game: it's a war.
- Aaron Hernandez Quizzed In Death Probe: Tough Week To Be Patriots Tight End
- Former Bears WR David Terrell Says He'd Cut Off His Balls To Play W Jay Cutler
- Roger Goodell Defends Redskins Name In Letter To Congress
- Video: Pat Imig's FN NFL Update June 09
- Chuck Norris: 'Clutch' Tim Tebow An 'Athletic Warrior'
- NFL Today: The Golden Age Of The Ground Game
- Wes Welker Excited About "Freedom" In Denver
- The 5.0 Club: Best Rushing Teams in NFL History
- Sieves: The Worst Run Defenses In NFL History
- 2013 NFL Schedule: The Year Of The Denver Broncos
- Monsters of the Midway: We Need The Chicago Bears More Than Ever
- The 100 Stingiest Defenses In Football History
- NFL Crown Rule: Will It Dethrone Rushing King Adrian Peterson?
- Big Tease: 2012 New England Patriots And NFL's History Of Offensive Failures
- Real Quarterback Rating Differential: A New Mother Of All Stats?