Articles tagged "AFC South"
Brett Favre Texts Picture Of His Pigskin To Jonathan Martin: Potentially Breaking News
Week 10 Potentially Breaking News.
NFL Offseason: Good News and Bad News for AFC South
For the first time since 2008, the AFC South not only sent two teams to the playoffs but had more than one club win at least 10 games. Russell Baxter breaks down a division that changed before our very eyes in 2012.
Flash-forward: AFC South strong 2009 draft
Scott Kacsmar with part 4 of his 2009 NFL Draft review. The Colts went to the Super Bowl that year with help from their rookie class, but they only rank fourth in the division, thanks to landmark 2009 picks such as Brian Cushing in Houston.
Houston Texans: Making the Playoffs with a Third Quarterback
The Houston Texans will have to rely on a third starting QB (at least) to get to the postseason. Scott Kacsmar looks at the 36 teams that have gone down this path before, and how they fared in the playoffs.
Ignore The Numbers: 49ers-Cards Preview
In this oft-heated NFC West division rivalry between the Arizona Cardinals and the San Francisco 49ers, the team records go out the window. This is more than a game: it's a war.
- CHFF Flashback: Colin Kaepernick Has Worst QB Performance of 2013
- Patriots Turn It Around With Win Over Minnesota
- Andy Dalton Passes Aaron Rodgers In Record Books
- Quotes From Ravens Fans Who Support Ray Rice
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Cardinals And Chargers: Charting Their Courses After Week 1
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team
- Best NFL Records Of The Past 10 Years
- Audio: The Cold Hard Football Facts Hosted By Pat Imig
- Groundhog Day: Seattle Dominates Green Bay