Articles tagged "AFC South"
Brett Favre Texts Picture Of His Pigskin To Jonathan Martin: Potentially Breaking News
Week 10 Potentially Breaking News.
NFL Offseason: Good News and Bad News for AFC South
For the first time since 2008, the AFC South not only sent two teams to the playoffs but had more than one club win at least 10 games. Russell Baxter breaks down a division that changed before our very eyes in 2012.
Flash-forward: AFC South strong 2009 draft
Scott Kacsmar with part 4 of his 2009 NFL Draft review. The Colts went to the Super Bowl that year with help from their rookie class, but they only rank fourth in the division, thanks to landmark 2009 picks such as Brian Cushing in Houston.
Houston Texans: Making the Playoffs with a Third Quarterback
The Houston Texans will have to rely on a third starting QB (at least) to get to the postseason. Scott Kacsmar looks at the 36 teams that have gone down this path before, and how they fared in the playoffs.
Ignore The Numbers: 49ers-Cards Preview
In this oft-heated NFC West division rivalry between the Arizona Cardinals and the San Francisco 49ers, the team records go out the window. This is more than a game: it's a war.
- Super Bowl XLIX Favorites: NFC Likely To Be Super Again In 2014
- Super Bowl XLVIII Most Watched Program In U.S. History
- Super Bowl XLVIII Postgame Stat-Palooza
- CHFF Classic: Russell Wilson NFL's Best Young QB
- Super Bowl XLVIII: Broncos-Seahawks The Statistically Perfect Super Bowl
- Prop-A-Palooza II: Hundreds More Super Bowl XLVIII Prop Bets
- Live From Media Day: Could Seattle D Stop Russell Wilson
- Seattle Seahawks Brash Legion of Boom Proves Real Statistical Deal
- AFC Champion Denver Broncos Betting Season in Review
- NFC Champion Seattle Seahawks Betting Season in Review