Articles tagged "AFC South"
Brett Favre Texts Picture Of His Pigskin To Jonathan Martin: Potentially Breaking News
Week 10 Potentially Breaking News.
NFL Offseason: Good News and Bad News for AFC South
For the first time since 2008, the AFC South not only sent two teams to the playoffs but had more than one club win at least 10 games. Russell Baxter breaks down a division that changed before our very eyes in 2012.
Flash-forward: AFC South strong 2009 draft
Scott Kacsmar with part 4 of his 2009 NFL Draft review. The Colts went to the Super Bowl that year with help from their rookie class, but they only rank fourth in the division, thanks to landmark 2009 picks such as Brian Cushing in Houston.
Houston Texans: Making the Playoffs with a Third Quarterback
The Houston Texans will have to rely on a third starting QB (at least) to get to the postseason. Scott Kacsmar looks at the 36 teams that have gone down this path before, and how they fared in the playoffs.
Ignore The Numbers: 49ers-Cards Preview
In this oft-heated NFC West division rivalry between the Arizona Cardinals and the San Francisco 49ers, the team records go out the window. This is more than a game: it's a war.
- Play Fantasy Football in Seconds with Fantasy Spin Quick Pick
- Panthers Better Than Falcons in 17 of 22 Quality Stats
- Steelers-Seahawks tight statistical showdown
- Patriots, Panthers Have Each Faced Just 1 Quality Opponent
- New England Heads to Denver Dominant in Quality Stats Battle
- Cardinals, Patriots Top 2 in Mother of All Stats, Passer Rating Differential
- Super Bowl XLIX Prop Bets: Full List
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls