Articles tagged "AFC East"
Buck Up, Patriots Fans: Pass Defense, Pedigree In Your Corner
Patriots fans grown fat on pretty football are a little sour after the team's unattractive 2-1 start. We say Buck Up, Little Campers. Your team may have finally found it's long-lost Super Bowl-caliber defense to go with its pedigree as the greatest victory machine in North American sports history.
Flash-forward: 2009 AFC East draft review
Scott Kacsmar with part 6 of his 2009 NFL Draft review. The New England Patriots have dominated the AFC East since 2001, but find out why master manipulator Bill Belichick's 2009 draft class ranks last in the division.
Ignore The Numbers: 49ers-Cards Preview
In this oft-heated NFC West division rivalry between the Arizona Cardinals and the San Francisco 49ers, the team records go out the window. This is more than a game: it's a war.
Patriots vs. Jets: Five things we learned
The difference between the two teams on Sunday was 21 points on the scoreboard, but just two names in the program: Tom Brady and Mark Sanchez.
Patriots vs. Jets: Breaking down the battle of the skies
Tom Brady vs. Rex Ryan. Quick reads vs. overload blitzes. Patriots pass attack vs. Jets pass defense. However you want to say it, it's the battle everyone looks forward to when these two teams meet. But what about the other side of the coin?
Jets vs. Patriots: Five Stats That Matter to the Outcome
Stats aren't always for losers, as we at Cold, Hard Football Facts don't mind reminding you of that every chance we get. That's why Erik Frenz points out the stats that matter to Sunday's Pats-Jets showdown.
New England Patriots Fall To Buffalo Bills 34-31: 5 Things We Learned
The redheaded stepchild of the AFC East finally rose up and beat up their big brother. Erik Frenz breaks it down to 5 easily digestable nuggets of data.
- Jaguars Outlast Titans In XFL Classic
- NFL Week 16 Game Capsules
- Jeremy Hill & ODB Setting Rookie Records While Veterans Fitzgerald, Smith & Wayne Make History
- Comebacks, Touchdowns and Yards Galore: NFL 2014
- Saints at Bears And a Bizarre Playoff Race
- 4th Quarter Pole: Marshawn Lynch, Jamaal Charles December's Best Running Backs
- Patriots & Chargers Dominating December In Recent History
- Quality Stats Six Pack: Game-Changers Down the Stretch
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team