Articles tagged "A Thanksgiving Tailgate"
The Drunken Legend Of Thompson's Black Turkey
Ever hear of the legend of the black turkey? It's a fascinating story and a perfect tale for your typical booze-and-food loving CHFF troll.
Smokeshow Actress Elizabeth Banks Loves Our Deep-Fried Stuffing Balls
Our TV special "A Thanksgiving Tailgate," featuring our masterpiece, deep-fried stuffing balls, caught the attention of smokeshow actress Elizabeth Banks. She loves our balls!
Bloodsport: Andrew Luck-Russell Wilson Battle Today On CHFF Radio
The chubby little fists will fly today on CHFF Radio when Potentate of Pigskin Kerry J. Byrne challenges Indianapolis Colts reporter/blogger and CHFF nemesis Nate Dunlevy to a winner-take-all Luck vs. Wilson statistical battle royale (hopefully with cheese).
Deep-Fried Stuffing: Our Thanksgiving Tailgate Masterpiece On TV This Week
They say that necessity is the mother of invention – and it was necessity that led to the invention of our Thanksgiving masterpiece, deep-fried stuffing. You can see it made on TV this week in "A Thanksgiving Tailgate."
Thanksgiving & Tailgate Classic: Homemade Cranberry Sauce In A Mason Jar
Cranberries not only taste and look great, they're deeply rooted in Thanksgiving tradition. We put our homemade cranberry sauce in mason jars to show off their holiday sparkle.
- CHFF Flashback: Colin Kaepernick Has Worst QB Performance of 2013
- Patriots Turn It Around With Win Over Minnesota
- Andy Dalton Passes Aaron Rodgers In Record Books
- Quotes From Ravens Fans Who Support Ray Rice
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Cardinals And Chargers: Charting Their Courses After Week 1
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team
- Best NFL Records Of The Past 10 Years
- Audio: The Cold Hard Football Facts Hosted By Pat Imig
- Groundhog Day: Seattle Dominates Green Bay