Articles tagged "A Thanksgiving Tailgate"
The Drunken Legend Of Thompson's Black Turkey
Ever hear of the legend of the black turkey? It's a fascinating story and a perfect tale for your typical booze-and-food loving CHFF troll.
Smokeshow Actress Elizabeth Banks Loves Our Deep-Fried Stuffing Balls
Our TV special "A Thanksgiving Tailgate," featuring our masterpiece, deep-fried stuffing balls, caught the attention of smokeshow actress Elizabeth Banks. She loves our balls!
Bloodsport: Andrew Luck-Russell Wilson Battle Today On CHFF Radio
The chubby little fists will fly today on CHFF Radio when Potentate of Pigskin Kerry J. Byrne challenges Indianapolis Colts reporter/blogger and CHFF nemesis Nate Dunlevy to a winner-take-all Luck vs. Wilson statistical battle royale (hopefully with cheese).
Deep-Fried Stuffing: Our Thanksgiving Tailgate Masterpiece On TV This Week
They say that necessity is the mother of invention – and it was necessity that led to the invention of our Thanksgiving masterpiece, deep-fried stuffing. You can see it made on TV this week in "A Thanksgiving Tailgate."
Thanksgiving & Tailgate Classic: Homemade Cranberry Sauce In A Mason Jar
Cranberries not only taste and look great, they're deeply rooted in Thanksgiving tradition. We put our homemade cranberry sauce in mason jars to show off their holiday sparkle.
- Aaron Hernandez Quizzed In Death Probe: Tough Week To Be Patriots Tight End
- Former Bears WR David Terrell Says He'd Cut Off His Balls To Play W Jay Cutler
- Roger Goodell Defends Redskins Name In Letter To Congress
- Video: Pat Imig's FN NFL Update June 09
- Chuck Norris: 'Clutch' Tim Tebow An 'Athletic Warrior'
- NFL Today: The Golden Age Of The Ground Game
- Wes Welker Excited About "Freedom" In Denver
- The 5.0 Club: Best Rushing Teams in NFL History
- Sieves: The Worst Run Defenses In NFL History
- 2013 NFL Schedule: The Year Of The Denver Broncos
- Monsters of the Midway: We Need The Chicago Bears More Than Ever
- The 100 Stingiest Defenses In Football History
- NFL Crown Rule: Will It Dethrone Rushing King Adrian Peterson?
- Big Tease: 2012 New England Patriots And NFL's History Of Offensive Failures
- Real Quarterback Rating Differential: A New Mother Of All Stats?