Articles tagged "A Thanksgiving Tailgate"
The Drunken Legend Of Thompson's Black Turkey
Ever hear of the legend of the black turkey? It's a fascinating story and a perfect tale for your typical booze-and-food loving CHFF troll.
Smokeshow Actress Elizabeth Banks Loves Our Deep-Fried Stuffing Balls
Our TV special "A Thanksgiving Tailgate," featuring our masterpiece, deep-fried stuffing balls, caught the attention of smokeshow actress Elizabeth Banks. She loves our balls!
Bloodsport: Andrew Luck-Russell Wilson Battle Today On CHFF Radio
The chubby little fists will fly today on CHFF Radio when Potentate of Pigskin Kerry J. Byrne challenges Indianapolis Colts reporter/blogger and CHFF nemesis Nate Dunlevy to a winner-take-all Luck vs. Wilson statistical battle royale (hopefully with cheese).
Deep-Fried Stuffing: Our Thanksgiving Tailgate Masterpiece On TV This Week
They say that necessity is the mother of invention – and it was necessity that led to the invention of our Thanksgiving masterpiece, deep-fried stuffing. You can see it made on TV this week in "A Thanksgiving Tailgate."
Thanksgiving & Tailgate Classic: Homemade Cranberry Sauce In A Mason Jar
Cranberries not only taste and look great, they're deeply rooted in Thanksgiving tradition. We put our homemade cranberry sauce in mason jars to show off their holiday sparkle.
- Super Bowl XLIX Favorites: NFC Likely To Be Super Again In 2014
- Super Bowl XLVIII Most Watched Program In U.S. History
- Super Bowl XLVIII Postgame Stat-Palooza
- CHFF Classic: Russell Wilson NFL's Best Young QB
- Super Bowl XLVIII: Broncos-Seahawks The Statistically Perfect Super Bowl
- Prop-A-Palooza II: Hundreds More Super Bowl XLVIII Prop Bets
- Live From Media Day: Could Seattle D Stop Russell Wilson
- Seattle Seahawks Brash Legion of Boom Proves Real Statistical Deal
- AFC Champion Denver Broncos Betting Season in Review
- NFC Champion Seattle Seahawks Betting Season in Review