Articles tagged "A Thanksgiving Tailgate"
The Drunken Legend Of Thompson's Black Turkey
Ever hear of the legend of the black turkey? It's a fascinating story and a perfect tale for your typical booze-and-food loving CHFF troll.
Smokeshow Actress Elizabeth Banks Loves Our Deep-Fried Stuffing Balls
Our TV special "A Thanksgiving Tailgate," featuring our masterpiece, deep-fried stuffing balls, caught the attention of smokeshow actress Elizabeth Banks. She loves our balls!
Bloodsport: Andrew Luck-Russell Wilson Battle Today On CHFF Radio
The chubby little fists will fly today on CHFF Radio when Potentate of Pigskin Kerry J. Byrne challenges Indianapolis Colts reporter/blogger and CHFF nemesis Nate Dunlevy to a winner-take-all Luck vs. Wilson statistical battle royale (hopefully with cheese).
Deep-Fried Stuffing: Our Thanksgiving Tailgate Masterpiece On TV This Week
They say that necessity is the mother of invention – and it was necessity that led to the invention of our Thanksgiving masterpiece, deep-fried stuffing. You can see it made on TV this week in "A Thanksgiving Tailgate."
Thanksgiving & Tailgate Classic: Homemade Cranberry Sauce In A Mason Jar
Cranberries not only taste and look great, they're deeply rooted in Thanksgiving tradition. We put our homemade cranberry sauce in mason jars to show off their holiday sparkle.
- Play Fantasy Football in Seconds with Fantasy Spin Quick Pick
- Panthers Better Than Falcons in 17 of 22 Quality Stats
- Steelers-Seahawks tight statistical showdown
- Patriots, Panthers Have Each Faced Just 1 Quality Opponent
- New England Heads to Denver Dominant in Quality Stats Battle
- Cardinals, Patriots Top 2 in Mother of All Stats, Passer Rating Differential
- Super Bowl XLIX Prop Bets: Full List
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls