Articles tagged "2013 draft"
Geno Smith To The Jets: Big Mess In The Big Apple
The 2013 NFL draft was dominated by linemen in the first round and largely derided as boring by the pigskin pundit-ocracy. Then it exploded like the night sky on a 4th of July of football in Round 2 when the Jets had the 'nads to insert Geno Smith into their already dysfunctional offensive backfield.
After The Facts: First-Round Numbers From The 2013 NFL Draft
The first round of the 78th edition of the NFL Draft did not disappoint, says Pro Football Guru Russell Baxter. Here's a few fact-filled observations about the first 32 picks of the 2013 draft.
Live From Radio City: Reporter Punks NFL Draft Fans
Football Nation reporter Bill Enright is at Radio City Music Hall, where he punked unwitting NFL fans. He asked fans their thoughts about imaginary players, including Calvin Johnson's "brother" Curving Johnson. The answers are comedy gold.
Draft Habits: NFL Teams Covet LBs, Duped By False Temptress WRs
NFL teams value LBs (such as 2011 No. 2 overall pick Von Miller) and WR in the draft more than any other position. And, in general, they draft from the outside to the inside. Sadly, misguided NFL teams place 55 percent more value on role-playing WRs than they do critical, every-down OTs.
- Play Fantasy Football in Seconds with Fantasy Spin Quick Pick
- Panthers Better Than Falcons in 17 of 22 Quality Stats
- Steelers-Seahawks tight statistical showdown
- Patriots, Panthers Have Each Faced Just 1 Quality Opponent
- New England Heads to Denver Dominant in Quality Stats Battle
- Cardinals, Patriots Top 2 in Mother of All Stats, Passer Rating Differential
- Super Bowl XLIX Prop Bets: Full List
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls