Articles tagged "2012 NFL playoff scenarios"
NFL Playoff Seeds, Scenarios: Postseason Begins Week Early In D.C.
Ten of 12 playoff spots have already been secured. But the postseason begins a week early with a do-or-die Cowboys-Redskins game in D.C. Sunday night. The 2012 postseason will be an interesting mix of upstart young QBs and familiar faces, with a Brady-Manning on another collision course.
- CHFF Flashback: Colin Kaepernick Has Worst QB Performance of 2013
- Patriots Turn It Around With Win Over Minnesota
- Andy Dalton Passes Aaron Rodgers In Record Books
- Quotes From Ravens Fans Who Support Ray Rice
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Cardinals And Chargers: Charting Their Courses After Week 1
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team
- Best NFL Records Of The Past 10 Years
- Audio: The Cold Hard Football Facts Hosted By Pat Imig
- Groundhog Day: Seattle Dominates Green Bay