Gridiron Lifestyle: Tailgate Breakfast
Jack Daniel's breakfast butter
We stumbled across this bourbon-laced butter on, of all places, the island of Nantucket. It's a great addition to the tailgate chef's breakfast repertoire.
Reader recipe: sausage-coated, deep-fried eggs
Steelers fan Patrick Fox knows the way into our hearts: wrap an orb of cholesterol in some sausage, then deep fry it. Say no more, Patrick. You had us at “sausage-coated.”
Chicken & waffles (PA Dutch style)
Leave it to those industrious Pennsylvania Dutch to give us a breakfast doused in chicken gravy.
- Hockey Announcer Gone Wild: You Want To Party (Maybe) With This Guy
- Best Pass Defense Ever: Ronde Barber And The 2002 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Reese Witherspoon Arrest Video: Hot, Bothered And Handcuffed
- Sam Adams In A Can, Just In Time For Summer Drinking Season
- Live From Radio City: Reporter Punks NFL Draft Fans
- The 5.0 Club: Best Rushing Teams in NFL History
- Sieves: The Worst Run Defenses In NFL History
- Monsters of the Midway: We Need The Chicago Bears More Than Ever
- Boston, Sports, Patriotism And Terror
- The 100 Stingiest Defenses In Football History
- NFL Crown Rule: Will It Dethrone Rushing King Adrian Peterson?
- Year Of The Offensive Tackle: Not Always The 'Safe' Draft Bet
- Draft Habits: NFL Teams Covet LBs, Duped By False Temptress WRs
- Big Tease: 2012 New England Patriots And NFL's History Of Offensive Failures
- Epic Fail: The Wide Receiver Draft Class Of 2012