Gridiron Lifestyle: Tailgate Breakfast
Jack Daniel's breakfast butter
We stumbled across this bourbon-laced butter on, of all places, the island of Nantucket. It's a great addition to the tailgate chef's breakfast repertoire.
Reader recipe: sausage-coated, deep-fried eggs
Steelers fan Patrick Fox knows the way into our hearts: wrap an orb of cholesterol in some sausage, then deep fry it. Say no more, Patrick. You had us at “sausage-coated.”
Chicken & waffles (PA Dutch style)
Leave it to those industrious Pennsylvania Dutch to give us a breakfast doused in chicken gravy.
- FF Champs Radio: Today From 12-2 pm ET
- Saints Top NFL With 6 Quality Wins; 5 Losers With 0 Quality Wins
- Seahawks, Panthers Remain Atop Quality Stats Power Rankings Despite Losses
- Drew Brees: Fastest Player To 50,000 In History
- Cincinnati Dismantles Indianapolis; AFC North Title In Sight
- Lions, Big Runs & Snow - Oh My! Chip's Eagles Overcome Early Woes
- Sad-Sack Houston Texans: The Dumbest Team In Football
- San Francisco 19, Seattle 17: 49ers Serve Notice
- College Football Awards: Regular Season Finale Edition
- Brady on Gronk Injury: "No one feel sorry for us".