Gridiron Lifestyle: Sides, snacks, rubs, sauces & marinades
Some people garnish their food with a pleasant little green piece of parsley or a sprig of thyme. We garnish our Gameday Favorites with things like deep-fried parking lot potato chips and homemade guacamole. Hey, variety is the spice of life, and you can't live on jambalaya alone. Believe you us, we've tried.
This is essentially two different sections: Sides and snacks could be its own section. These are little appetizers that you can quickly whip up on the back of your truck while waiting for the main event. Rubs, sauces and marinades will help turn that lifeless piece of meat until a tempting, spicy, flavorful and, in many instances, fat-filled delicacy.
White trash cheese dip
The name says it all: this dip is cheaper than a trailer park single-wide, but oh-so-tasty you'll think you died and went to redneck heaven.
- The Berger-Bowl Becomes the Bell Show For the Steeler's Win
- Chiefs @ Raiders Thursday Night Preview
- J.J. Watt And Demaryius Thomas Dominating The Competition
- NFC Rookies Making Big Impact In 2014 Season
- Keep The Faith: 20 Teams Since 1990 With Losing Record After Nine Games Have Made Playoffs
- Tony Romo Now 25-5 All Time In November
- Pro Football's Battlefield Heroes
- No Surprise: NFL Teams On Pace To Score Most Points In History
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team