Gridiron Lifestyle: Sides, snacks, rubs, sauces & marinades
Some people garnish their food with a pleasant little green piece of parsley or a sprig of thyme. We garnish our Gameday Favorites with things like deep-fried parking lot potato chips and homemade guacamole. Hey, variety is the spice of life, and you can't live on jambalaya alone. Believe you us, we've tried.
This is essentially two different sections: Sides and snacks could be its own section. These are little appetizers that you can quickly whip up on the back of your truck while waiting for the main event. Rubs, sauces and marinades will help turn that lifeless piece of meat until a tempting, spicy, flavorful and, in many instances, fat-filled delicacy.
White trash cheese dip
The name says it all: this dip is cheaper than a trailer park single-wide, but oh-so-tasty you'll think you died and went to redneck heaven.
Forearm Shiver: the CHFF Blog
- Week 14 Scores And Stats
- Cincinnati Dismantles Indianapolis; AFC North Title In Sight
- Lions, Big Runs & Snow - Oh My! Chip's Eagles Overcome Early Woes
- Sad-Sack Houston Texans: The Dumbest Team In Football
- Gridiron Godfather Roger Goodell Whacks Mike Tomlin With $100,000 Fine
- Tom Brady Aces Final Quarter Exam ... Every Season
- Week 14 NFL Snapshots: Litmus Test Continues
- Russell Wilson Setting Records Like It's His Job
- NFL Week 14 Game Capsules
- Seahawks/49ers, Bengals/Colts & Panthers/Saints Highlight Week 14 Slate
Must See Videos