Gridiron Lifestyle: Sides, snacks, rubs, sauces & marinades
Some people garnish their food with a pleasant little green piece of parsley or a sprig of thyme. We garnish our Gameday Favorites with things like deep-fried parking lot potato chips and homemade guacamole. Hey, variety is the spice of life, and you can't live on jambalaya alone. Believe you us, we've tried.
This is essentially two different sections: Sides and snacks could be its own section. These are little appetizers that you can quickly whip up on the back of your truck while waiting for the main event. Rubs, sauces and marinades will help turn that lifeless piece of meat until a tempting, spicy, flavorful and, in many instances, fat-filled delicacy.
White trash cheese dip
The name says it all: this dip is cheaper than a trailer park single-wide, but oh-so-tasty you'll think you died and went to redneck heaven.
- Jaguars Outlast Titans In XFL Classic
- NFL Week 16 Game Capsules
- Jeremy Hill & ODB Setting Rookie Records While Veterans Fitzgerald, Smith & Wayne Make History
- Comebacks, Touchdowns and Yards Galore: NFL 2014
- Saints at Bears And a Bizarre Playoff Race
- 4th Quarter Pole: Marshawn Lynch, Jamaal Charles December's Best Running Backs
- Patriots & Chargers Dominating December In Recent History
- Quality Stats Six Pack: Game-Changers Down the Stretch
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team