Gridiron Lifestyle: Sides, snacks, rubs, sauces & marinades
New Orleans-style meunière (butter) sauce
Sure, fish is healthy. But we can solve that problem: Fry up some fish in the parking lot before the game and pour this heavenly Big Easy-style butter sauce all over it. Now you're talking.
Anton Kozlik's homemade mustard
Anton Kozlik is Canada's great mustard master. He was kind enough to share with use one of his recipes. This is quick and easy, folks.
Authentic Big Easy Shrimp Remoulade
Remoulade is a spicy, mustard-based sauce that is often used in New Orleans to coat boiled, chilled shrimp. The folks at famed Tujague's in the French Quarter shared their recipe for this easy-to-make Big Easy favorite.
Alabama white barbecue sauce
White barbecue sauce is unique to northern Alabama. Learn more about it here, including a recipe to make it yourself at home.
- Play Fantasy Football in Seconds with Fantasy Spin Quick Pick
- Panthers Better Than Falcons in 17 of 22 Quality Stats
- Steelers-Seahawks tight statistical showdown
- Patriots, Panthers Have Each Faced Just 1 Quality Opponent
- New England Heads to Denver Dominant in Quality Stats Battle
- Cardinals, Patriots Top 2 in Mother of All Stats, Passer Rating Differential
- Super Bowl XLIX Prop Bets: Full List
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls