Gridiron Lifestyle: Sides, snacks, rubs, sauces & marinades
New Orleans-style meunière (butter) sauce
Sure, fish is healthy. But we can solve that problem: Fry up some fish in the parking lot before the game and pour this heavenly Big Easy-style butter sauce all over it. Now you're talking.
Anton Kozlik's homemade mustard
Anton Kozlik is Canada's great mustard master. He was kind enough to share with use one of his recipes. This is quick and easy, folks.
Authentic Big Easy Shrimp Remoulade
Remoulade is a spicy, mustard-based sauce that is often used in New Orleans to coat boiled, chilled shrimp. The folks at famed Tujague's in the French Quarter shared their recipe for this easy-to-make Big Easy favorite.
Alabama white barbecue sauce
White barbecue sauce is unique to northern Alabama. Learn more about it here, including a recipe to make it yourself at home.
- Quality Stats Super Bowl Breakdown: Patriots vs Seahawks
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls
- 2014 NFL Divisional Playoffs Most-Watched Evah!
- NFL VP of Officiating Dean Blandino Talks Dez Bryant No-Catch Ruling
- CHFF's Pat Imig Talks Stan Kroenke & The Rams on Sportsnet 590 Toronto
- NFL 2014 Playoff Seeds and Schedule
- Cold Hard Football Facts Quality Stats: Perfect 4-0 In Wild Card Weekend
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team