Gridiron Lifestyle: Sides, snacks, rubs, sauces & marinades
New Orleans-style meunière (butter) sauce
Sure, fish is healthy. But we can solve that problem: Fry up some fish in the parking lot before the game and pour this heavenly Big Easy-style butter sauce all over it. Now you're talking.
Anton Kozlik's homemade mustard
Anton Kozlik is Canada's great mustard master. He was kind enough to share with use one of his recipes. This is quick and easy, folks.
Authentic Big Easy Shrimp Remoulade
Remoulade is a spicy, mustard-based sauce that is often used in New Orleans to coat boiled, chilled shrimp. The folks at famed Tujague's in the French Quarter shared their recipe for this easy-to-make Big Easy favorite.
Alabama white barbecue sauce
White barbecue sauce is unique to northern Alabama. Learn more about it here, including a recipe to make it yourself at home.
- NFL Quarterbacks On Pace For Highest Yards Per Attempt Avg In History
- Broncos D Shines On Manning's Night
- Rams QB Austin Davis Is Saving A Fan Base From Apathy
- Dallas Downs New York Giants: 3 Things We Learned
- San Diego @ Denver: TNF Preview
- CHFF's Pat Imig Talks NFL On Sportsnet 590 The Fan Toronto
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team
- Best NFL Records Of The Past 10 Years