Gridiron Lifestyle: Sides, snacks, rubs, sauces & marinades
Fort Worth-style smoked brisket sauce
With the Cowboys hosting Monday Night Football in Week 3, we're whipping up some brisket with this awesome Fort Worth barbecue sauce.
Delmonico's steak butter
Liven up your tailgate steaks with this flavored butter from the folks at Delmonico's of Manhattan, one of the nation's most famous steakhouses.
When you get a book called “Fat: An Appreciation of a Misunderstood Ingredient, With Recipes” you know it's going to be good.
Buffalo chicken dip
Yet another way to ingest the mother's milk of tailgating, Buffalo-style chicken.
Big Cat Daddy's chip-dipping sauce
CHFF reader "Big Cat Daddy" offers up his favorite spicy chip-dipping sauce, made with smoky-hot chipotle peppers.
Shula's steak seasoning
The Cold, Hard Football Facts met the Shulas at one of their new steakhouses and we hit them up for their steak-seasoning recipe.
- Drew Brees: Call Him Mr. Primetime
- Kyle Orton Brings The Bubby Back
- Rookie Wide Receivers Making Huge Impact In 2014
- Matt Forte On Pace For Most Receptions By A Running Back In NFL History
- The NFL London Series: Games That Aren't That Great
- Matt Ryan Interception: Worst Of The Season?
- VIDEO: Geno Smith's Three Interceptions In Six Seconds
- VIDEO: JJ Watt Mocks Zach Mettenberger W Sack & Selfie
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team