Gridiron Lifestyle: Sides, snacks, rubs, sauces & marinades
Fort Worth-style smoked brisket sauce
With the Cowboys hosting Monday Night Football in Week 3, we're whipping up some brisket with this awesome Fort Worth barbecue sauce.
Delmonico's steak butter
Liven up your tailgate steaks with this flavored butter from the folks at Delmonico's of Manhattan, one of the nation's most famous steakhouses.
When you get a book called “Fat: An Appreciation of a Misunderstood Ingredient, With Recipes” you know it's going to be good.
Buffalo chicken dip
Yet another way to ingest the mother's milk of tailgating, Buffalo-style chicken.
Big Cat Daddy's chip-dipping sauce
CHFF reader "Big Cat Daddy" offers up his favorite spicy chip-dipping sauce, made with smoky-hot chipotle peppers.
Shula's steak seasoning
The Cold, Hard Football Facts met the Shulas at one of their new steakhouses and we hit them up for their steak-seasoning recipe.
- Gridiron Godfather Roger Goodell Whacks Mike Tomlin With $100,000 Fine
- Tom Brady Aces Final Quarter Exam ... Every Season
- Seattle Reasserts Dominance Atop Quality Stats Power Rankings
- Predators: New England Patriots As Predictable As Ahnold
- Historic Beating: ‘Scumbag’ Detroit Lions Humiliate Green Bay Packers
- Russell Wilson Setting Records Like It's His Job
- Josh Gordon, Adrian Peterson and Alshon Jeffery: Week 13 Statistical Heroes
- NFL Week 14 Game Capsules
- Trifecta, King Of Props Power Week 13 Results
- Seahawks/49ers, Bengals/Colts & Panthers/Saints Highlight Week 14 Slate