Gridiron Lifestyle: Sides, snacks, rubs, sauces & marinades
Fort Worth-style smoked brisket sauce
With the Cowboys hosting Monday Night Football in Week 3, we're whipping up some brisket with this awesome Fort Worth barbecue sauce.
Delmonico's steak butter
Liven up your tailgate steaks with this flavored butter from the folks at Delmonico's of Manhattan, one of the nation's most famous steakhouses.
When you get a book called “Fat: An Appreciation of a Misunderstood Ingredient, With Recipes” you know it's going to be good.
Buffalo chicken dip
Yet another way to ingest the mother's milk of tailgating, Buffalo-style chicken.
Big Cat Daddy's chip-dipping sauce
CHFF reader "Big Cat Daddy" offers up his favorite spicy chip-dipping sauce, made with smoky-hot chipotle peppers.
Shula's steak seasoning
The Cold, Hard Football Facts met the Shulas at one of their new steakhouses and we hit them up for their steak-seasoning recipe.
- Play Fantasy Football in Seconds with Fantasy Spin Quick Pick
- Week 12 Quality Stats Breakdown: Vikings-Falcons
- Steelers-Seahawks tight statistical showdown
- Patriots, Panthers Have Each Faced Just 1 Quality Opponent
- New England Heads to Denver Dominant in Quality Stats Battle
- Cardinals, Patriots Top 2 in Mother of All Stats, Passer Rating Differential
- Super Bowl XLIX Prop Bets: Full List
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls