Gridiron Lifestyle: Sides, snacks, rubs, sauces & marinades
Fort Worth-style smoked brisket sauce
With the Cowboys hosting Monday Night Football in Week 3, we're whipping up some brisket with this awesome Fort Worth barbecue sauce.
Delmonico's steak butter
Liven up your tailgate steaks with this flavored butter from the folks at Delmonico's of Manhattan, one of the nation's most famous steakhouses.
When you get a book called “Fat: An Appreciation of a Misunderstood Ingredient, With Recipes” you know it's going to be good.
Buffalo chicken dip
Yet another way to ingest the mother's milk of tailgating, Buffalo-style chicken.
Big Cat Daddy's chip-dipping sauce
CHFF reader "Big Cat Daddy" offers up his favorite spicy chip-dipping sauce, made with smoky-hot chipotle peppers.
Shula's steak seasoning
The Cold, Hard Football Facts met the Shulas at one of their new steakhouses and we hit them up for their steak-seasoning recipe.
- The Berger-Bowl Becomes the Bell Show For the Steeler's Win
- Chiefs @ Raiders Thursday Night Preview
- J.J. Watt And Demaryius Thomas Dominating The Competition
- NFC Rookies Making Big Impact In 2014 Season
- Keep The Faith: 20 Teams Since 1990 With Losing Record After Nine Games Have Made Playoffs
- Tony Romo Now 25-5 All Time In November
- Pro Football's Battlefield Heroes
- No Surprise: NFL Teams On Pace To Score Most Points In History
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team