Gridiron Lifestyle: Gameday Favorites
Meet women! Make our super-easy tailgate shrimp
Avoid tailgating burnout and be the envy of your tailgating neighbors with this simple but extremely tasty recipe for spicy shrimp. Hell, we even teach you some domestic skills to help you win over the L-A-D-I-E-S.
Tailgate treats: When soda and chicken meet
Watching football never gets old. Ordering the same Buffalo wings every time you watch the game does. So, if you're not a mindless automaton, try this recipe for "Cola Wings," which are the most delicious byproduct of soda this side of a rum-and-coke.
Easy tailgate classic: beer-braised short ribs
A perfect dish: one that's super easy and super tasty.
Rhode Island clam chowder (yup, you heard us right)
Rhode Island has a long list of unique culinary specialties. But our favorite might be its tasty clear-broth clam chowder.
Deep-fried Buffalo bacon cheeseballs
Gooey cheese, wrapped in bacon, coated in crab-cake breadcrumbs, and then deep fried to your heart's delight.
Old-fashioned Baltimore crab boil
We learn how to do an old-fashioned Baltimore crab boil from one of the city's legendary crab shacks.
Philly cheesesteaks: straight from the source
We learned how to make Philly cheesesteaks from the guys who invented them at Pat's King of Steaks in South Philly.
- Wise Guys: Broncos, Patriots, 49ers Top Expected Win Totals In 2013
- Hockey Announcer Gone Wild: You Want To Party (Maybe) With This Guy
- Best Pass Defense Ever: Ronde Barber And The 2002 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Reese Witherspoon Arrest Video: Hot, Bothered And Handcuffed
- Sam Adams In A Can, Just In Time For Summer Drinking Season
- 'Cheeseheads' Reality Show Destined To Suck
- The 5.0 Club: Best Rushing Teams in NFL History
- Sieves: The Worst Run Defenses In NFL History
- 2013 NFL Schedule: The Year Of The Denver Broncos
- Boston, Sports, Patriotism And Terror
- Monsters of the Midway: We Need The Chicago Bears More Than Ever
- The 100 Stingiest Defenses In Football History
- NFL Crown Rule: Will It Dethrone Rushing King Adrian Peterson?
- Big Tease: 2012 New England Patriots And NFL's History Of Offensive Failures
- Epic Fail: The Wide Receiver Draft Class Of 2012