Gridiron Lifestyle: Gameday Favorites
Kick off the New Year with a pot of hoppin' John
Rough year with your fantasy league? Our recipe for hoppin' John will ensure that your picks for this year will come through, as well as anything else you might need help with.
CHFF Tailgate Team: Texans-Saints call for alligator tacos
New Orleans and Houston clash this weekend on the football field. But their food food gets along just fine. Marvel this weekend as Cajun and Tex-Mex join forces for a taco unlike any other.
Meet women! Make our super-easy tailgate shrimp
Avoid tailgating burnout and be the envy of your tailgating neighbors with this simple but extremely tasty recipe for spicy shrimp. Hell, we even teach you some domestic skills to help you win over the L-A-D-I-E-S.
Tailgate treats: When soda and chicken meet
Watching football never gets old. Ordering the same Buffalo wings every time you watch the game does. So, if you're not a mindless automaton, try this recipe for "Cola Wings," which are the most delicious byproduct of soda this side of a rum-and-coke.
Easy tailgate classic: beer-braised short ribs
A perfect dish: one that's super easy and super tasty.
Rhode Island clam chowder (yup, you heard us right)
Rhode Island has a long list of unique culinary specialties. But our favorite might be its tasty clear-broth clam chowder.
Deep-fried Buffalo bacon cheeseballs
Gooey cheese, wrapped in bacon, coated in crab-cake breadcrumbs, and then deep fried to your heart's delight.
- CHFF Flashback: Colin Kaepernick Has Worst QB Performance of 2013
- Patriots Turn It Around With Win Over Minnesota
- Andy Dalton Passes Aaron Rodgers In Record Books
- Quotes From Ravens Fans Who Support Ray Rice
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Cardinals And Chargers: Charting Their Courses After Week 1
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team
- Best NFL Records Of The Past 10 Years
- Audio: The Cold Hard Football Facts Hosted By Pat Imig
- Groundhog Day: Seattle Dominates Green Bay