Gridiron Lifestyle: Gameday Favorites
CHFF Tailgate Team: Texans-Saints call for alligator tacos
New Orleans and Houston clash this weekend on the football field. But their food food gets along just fine. Marvel this weekend as Cajun and Tex-Mex join forces for a taco unlike any other.
Meet women! Make our super-easy tailgate shrimp
Avoid tailgating burnout and be the envy of your tailgating neighbors with this simple but extremely tasty recipe for spicy shrimp. Hell, we even teach you some domestic skills to help you win over the L-A-D-I-E-S.
Tailgate treats: When soda and chicken meet
Watching football never gets old. Ordering the same Buffalo wings every time you watch the game does. So, if you're not a mindless automaton, try this recipe for "Cola Wings," which are the most delicious byproduct of soda this side of a rum-and-coke.
Easy tailgate classic: beer-braised short ribs
A perfect dish: one that's super easy and super tasty.
Rhode Island clam chowder (yup, you heard us right)
Rhode Island has a long list of unique culinary specialties. But our favorite might be its tasty clear-broth clam chowder.
Deep-fried Buffalo bacon cheeseballs
Gooey cheese, wrapped in bacon, coated in crab-cake breadcrumbs, and then deep fried to your heart's delight.
Old-fashioned Baltimore crab boil
We learn how to do an old-fashioned Baltimore crab boil from one of the city's legendary crab shacks.
- Gridiron Godfather Roger Goodell Whacks Mike Tomlin With $100,000 Fine
- Tom Brady Aces Final Quarter Exam ... Every Season
- Seattle Reasserts Dominance Atop Quality Stats Power Rankings
- Predators: New England Patriots As Predictable As Ahnold
- Historic Beating: ‘Scumbag’ Detroit Lions Humiliate Green Bay Packers
- Russell Wilson Setting Records Like It's His Job
- Josh Gordon, Adrian Peterson and Alshon Jeffery: Week 13 Statistical Heroes
- NFL Week 14 Game Capsules
- Trifecta, King Of Props Power Week 13 Results
- Seahawks/49ers, Bengals/Colts & Panthers/Saints Highlight Week 14 Slate