Gridiron Lifestyle: Gameday Favorites
CHFF Tailgate Team: Grilling Tips From The Experts
The CHFF Tailgate Team talked to some of the nation's top chefs and steakhouses for these grilling tips from the experts.
Old-Fashioned Jambalaya, A New Orleans Tailgate Favorite
Our old-fashioned jambalaya provides a true taste of New Orleans and is a proven crowd-pleaser at any tailgate party.
The New Orleans-Style Muffuletta: A Perfect Gameday Party Snack
The muffuletta is a Big Easy twist on the good ol’ Italian sandwich and a super easy party-plate snack that anybody can make for the Big Game.
New England Tailgate: Rhode Island-Style Clear Broth Clam Chowder
Most people are familiar with creamy New England-style clam chowder. But little Rhode Island has its very own very tasty clear-broth version.
Tasty Awesomeness: Ma Byrne's New Year's Eve Crabbies
Ma Byrne always makes something for New Year’s Eve that we call crabbies: a high-saturated fat mixture of crab meat, butter and fake cheese spread across an English muffin and broiled. That's some tasty hooch, folks.
Deep-Fried Stuffing: Our Thanksgiving Tailgate Masterpiece On TV This Week
They say that necessity is the mother of invention – and it was necessity that led to the invention of our Thanksgiving masterpiece, deep-fried stuffing. You can see it made on TV this week in "A Thanksgiving Tailgate."
Deep-Fried Stuffing: Our Thanksgiving Tailgate TV Masterpiece
They say that necessity is the mother of invention – and it was necessity that led to the invention of my Thanksgiving masterpiece, deep-fried stuffing.
Tailgate like a champ: Alabama hot pickled t'maters
We hunted down the man behind an Alabama tailgate classic made famous in the book, 'Rammer Jammer Yellow Hammer.' They're called hot pickled 'maters, they're damn tasty, we've made 'em and we show you to make them, too.
Kick off the New Year with a hot pot of hoppin' John
Rough year with your fantasy league? Our recipe for hoppin' John will ensure that your picks for this year will come through, as well as anything else you might need help with.
- FF Champs Radio: Today From 12-2 pm ET
- NFL Games Averaging More Total Yards Than Ever
- Saints Top NFL With 6 Quality Wins; 5 Losers With 0 Quality Wins
- Seahawks, Panthers Remain Atop Quality Stats Power Rankings Despite Losses
- Drew Brees: Fastest Player To 50,000 In History
- Cincinnati Dismantles Indianapolis; AFC North Title In Sight
- Sad-Sack Houston Texans: The Dumbest Team In Football
- San Francisco 19, Seattle 17: 49ers Serve Notice
- Wintry Images: Cinematic Snow Blankets NFL Week 14 Schedule
- Cold Hard Autopsy: Gary Kubiak And The Houston Texans