Gridiron Lifestyle: Gameday Favorites
Boston Harbor Hotel's Classic New England Clam Chowder
Daniel Bruce, the executive chef at the Boston Harbor Hotel, is a longtime Friend of the Facts and one of the world's great experts on regional New England cuisine. We share his recipe for New England clam chowder.
CHFF Tailgate Team: Grilling Tips From The Experts
The CHFF Tailgate Team talked to some of the nation's top chefs and steakhouses for these grilling tips from the experts.
Old-Fashioned Jambalaya, A New Orleans Tailgate Favorite
Our old-fashioned jambalaya provides a true taste of New Orleans and is a proven crowd-pleaser at any tailgate party.
The New Orleans-Style Muffuletta: A Perfect Gameday Party Snack
The muffuletta is a Big Easy twist on the good ol’ Italian sandwich and a super easy party-plate snack that anybody can make for the Big Game.
New England Tailgate: Rhode Island-Style Clear Broth Clam Chowder
Most people are familiar with creamy New England-style clam chowder. But little Rhode Island has its very own very tasty clear-broth version.
Tasty Awesomeness: Ma Byrne's New Year's Eve Crabbies
Ma Byrne always makes something for New Year’s Eve that we call crabbies: a high-saturated fat mixture of crab meat, butter and fake cheese spread across an English muffin and broiled. That's some tasty hooch, folks.
Deep-Fried Stuffing: Our Thanksgiving Tailgate Masterpiece On TV This Week
They say that necessity is the mother of invention – and it was necessity that led to the invention of our Thanksgiving masterpiece, deep-fried stuffing. You can see it made on TV this week in "A Thanksgiving Tailgate."
Deep-Fried Stuffing: Our Thanksgiving Tailgate TV Masterpiece
They say that necessity is the mother of invention – and it was necessity that led to the invention of my Thanksgiving masterpiece, deep-fried stuffing.
Tailgate like a champ: Alabama hot pickled t'maters
We hunted down the man behind an Alabama tailgate classic made famous in the book, 'Rammer Jammer Yellow Hammer.' They're called hot pickled 'maters, they're damn tasty, we've made 'em and we show you to make them, too.
- Super Bowl XLIX Favorites: NFC Likely To Be Super Again In 2014
- Super Bowl XLVIII Most Watched Program In U.S. History
- Super Bowl XLVIII Postgame Stat-Palooza
- CHFF Classic: Russell Wilson NFL's Best Young QB
- Super Bowl XLVIII: Broncos-Seahawks The Statistically Perfect Super Bowl
- Prop-A-Palooza II: Hundreds More Super Bowl XLVIII Prop Bets
- Live From Media Day: Could Seattle D Stop Russell Wilson
- Seattle Seahawks Brash Legion of Boom Proves Real Statistical Deal
- AFC Champion Denver Broncos Betting Season in Review
- NFC Champion Seattle Seahawks Betting Season in Review