Gridiron Lifestyle: The CHFF smokehouse & root cellar
A new book by Food Network star Alton Brown includes this recipe for refreshing pickles brined in Kool-Aid that he discovered in Mississippi.
Hog Maw (Roast Pig Stomach)
Yes, that's right, roast pig stomach. Hey, be a man for once in your life and at least see what it's all about.
Doc's homemade pickles
The CHFF's own Doc McConnell is usually making pickles or pickled himself. His homemade pickles are pretty damn tasty and so easy to make you'll never buy a jar in the store again.
Smoky homemade bacon
That's right ... you can make a little bit of porky heaven yourself from scratch!
- Hockey Announcer Gone Wild: You Want To Party (Maybe) With This Guy
- Best Pass Defense Ever: Ronde Barber And The 2002 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Reese Witherspoon Arrest Video: Hot, Bothered And Handcuffed
- Sam Adams In A Can, Just In Time For Summer Drinking Season
- Live From Radio City: Reporter Punks NFL Draft Fans
- The 5.0 Club: Best Rushing Teams in NFL History
- Sieves: The Worst Run Defenses In NFL History
- Monsters of the Midway: We Need The Chicago Bears More Than Ever
- Boston, Sports, Patriotism And Terror
- The 100 Stingiest Defenses In Football History
- NFL Crown Rule: Will It Dethrone Rushing King Adrian Peterson?
- Year Of The Offensive Tackle: Not Always The 'Safe' Draft Bet
- Draft Habits: NFL Teams Covet LBs, Duped By False Temptress WRs
- Big Tease: 2012 New England Patriots And NFL's History Of Offensive Failures
- Epic Fail: The Wide Receiver Draft Class Of 2012