Gridiron Lifestyle: Beers & cocktails
The experts said flavorful, high-end beer couldn't be put in a can. The folks at Oskar Blues Brewery in Colorado said otherwise.
They introduced canned, craft-brewed beer in 2002 and it's been a spectacular success. Their flagship beer, Dale's Pale Ale, is a remarkably big, flavorful and well-hopped beer that will impress even the biggest bottle-only beer snobs.
It has a copper color, rich aroma and 65 Bittering Units. That's brewer's talk for "it's hoppy as hell."
Dale's Pale Ale is available across Colorado and in a smattering of beer-loving states all around the country.
Updated! CHFF's all-time beer tour
We change the pace of life on Planet Pigskin by asking our own beer-swilling publisher to list the 11 greatest beer-drinking experiences of his life. From the Playboy Mansion to Parliament, his stein truly runneth over.
- NFL Week 16 Game Capsules
- Oh The Horror: Jaguars Titans TNF Preview
- Jeremy Hill & ODB Setting Rookie Records While Veterans Fitzgerald, Smith & Wayne Make History
- Comebacks, Touchdowns and Yards Galore: NFL 2014
- Saints at Bears And a Bizarre Playoff Race
- 4th Quarter Pole: Marshawn Lynch, Jamaal Charles December's Best Running Backs
- Patriots & Chargers Dominating December In Recent History
- Quality Stats Six Pack: Game-Changers Down the Stretch
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team