Gridiron Lifestyle: Beers & cocktails
The experts said flavorful, high-end beer couldn't be put in a can. The folks at Oskar Blues Brewery in Colorado said otherwise.
They introduced canned, craft-brewed beer in 2002 and it's been a spectacular success. Their flagship beer, Dale's Pale Ale, is a remarkably big, flavorful and well-hopped beer that will impress even the biggest bottle-only beer snobs.
It has a copper color, rich aroma and 65 Bittering Units. That's brewer's talk for "it's hoppy as hell."
Dale's Pale Ale is available across Colorado and in a smattering of beer-loving states all around the country.
Updated! CHFF's all-time beer tour
We change the pace of life on Planet Pigskin by asking our own beer-swilling publisher to list the 11 greatest beer-drinking experiences of his life. From the Playboy Mansion to Parliament, his stein truly runneth over.
- Texans Roll Into Pittsburgh And Roll Over For Steelers
- CHFF's Pat Imig Talks NFL Week 7 w the Adam Jones Show on 98.5 The Sports Hub
- NFL Quarterbacks On Pace For Highest Yards Per Attempt Avg In History
- San Diego @ Denver: TNF Preview
- Broncos D Shines On Manning's Night
- Rams QB Austin Davis Is Saving A Fan Base From Apathy
- Dallas Downs New York Giants: 3 Things We Learned
- CHFF's Pat Imig Talks NFL On Sportsnet 590 The Fan Toronto
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team