Gridiron Lifestyle: Beers & cocktails
The experts said flavorful, high-end beer couldn't be put in a can. The folks at Oskar Blues Brewery in Colorado said otherwise.
They introduced canned, craft-brewed beer in 2002 and it's been a spectacular success. Their flagship beer, Dale's Pale Ale, is a remarkably big, flavorful and well-hopped beer that will impress even the biggest bottle-only beer snobs.
It has a copper color, rich aroma and 65 Bittering Units. That's brewer's talk for "it's hoppy as hell."
Dale's Pale Ale is available across Colorado and in a smattering of beer-loving states all around the country.
Updated! CHFF's all-time beer tour
We change the pace of life on Planet Pigskin by asking our own beer-swilling publisher to list the 11 greatest beer-drinking experiences of his life. From the Playboy Mansion to Parliament, his stein truly runneth over.
Forearm Shiver: the CHFF Blog
- Super Bowl XLIX Favorites: NFC Likely To Be Super Again In 2014
- Super Bowl XLVIII Most Watched Program In U.S. History
- Super Bowl XLVIII Postgame Stat-Palooza
- CHFF Classic: Russell Wilson NFL's Best Young QB
- Super Bowl XLVIII: Broncos-Seahawks The Statistically Perfect Super Bowl
- Prop-A-Palooza II: Hundreds More Super Bowl XLVIII Prop Bets
- Live From Media Day: Could Seattle D Stop Russell Wilson
- Seattle Seahawks Brash Legion of Boom Proves Real Statistical Deal
- AFC Champion Denver Broncos Betting Season in Review
- NFC Champion Seattle Seahawks Betting Season in Review
Must See Videos