Gridiron Lifestyle: Beers & cocktails
The experts said flavorful, high-end beer couldn't be put in a can. The folks at Oskar Blues Brewery in Colorado said otherwise.
They introduced canned, craft-brewed beer in 2002 and it's been a spectacular success. Their flagship beer, Dale's Pale Ale, is a remarkably big, flavorful and well-hopped beer that will impress even the biggest bottle-only beer snobs.
It has a copper color, rich aroma and 65 Bittering Units. That's brewer's talk for "it's hoppy as hell."
Dale's Pale Ale is available across Colorado and in a smattering of beer-loving states all around the country.
Updated! CHFF's all-time beer tour
We change the pace of life on Planet Pigskin by asking our own beer-swilling publisher to list the 11 greatest beer-drinking experiences of his life. From the Playboy Mansion to Parliament, his stein truly runneth over.
Forearm Shiver: the CHFF Blog
- Saints, Broncos Top NFL With 5 Quality Wins; 7 Losers With 0 Quality Wins
- Seahawks, Panthers Remain Atop Quality Stats Power Rankings Despite Losses
- Week 14 Scores And Stats
- Cincinnati Dismantles Indianapolis; AFC North Title In Sight
- Lions, Big Runs & Snow - Oh My! Chip's Eagles Overcome Early Woes
- Sad-Sack Houston Texans: The Dumbest Team In Football
- San Francisco 19, Seattle 17: 49ers Serve Notice
- College Football Awards: Regular Season Finale Edition
- Slack Lines, Week 14: Luke-warm Heading Into Crunch Time
- Week 14 NFL Snapshots: Litmus Test Continues
Must See Videos