Gridiron Lifestyle: Beers & cocktails
The experts said flavorful, high-end beer couldn't be put in a can. The folks at Oskar Blues Brewery in Colorado said otherwise.
They introduced canned, craft-brewed beer in 2002 and it's been a spectacular success. Their flagship beer, Dale's Pale Ale, is a remarkably big, flavorful and well-hopped beer that will impress even the biggest bottle-only beer snobs.
It has a copper color, rich aroma and 65 Bittering Units. That's brewer's talk for "it's hoppy as hell."
Dale's Pale Ale is available across Colorado and in a smattering of beer-loving states all around the country.
Updated! CHFF's all-time beer tour
We change the pace of life on Planet Pigskin by asking our own beer-swilling publisher to list the 11 greatest beer-drinking experiences of his life. From the Playboy Mansion to Parliament, his stein truly runneth over.
- Play Fantasy Football in Seconds with Fantasy Spin Quick Pick
- Week 12 Quality Stats Breakdown: Vikings-Falcons
- Steelers-Seahawks tight statistical showdown
- Patriots, Panthers Have Each Faced Just 1 Quality Opponent
- New England Heads to Denver Dominant in Quality Stats Battle
- Cardinals, Patriots Top 2 in Mother of All Stats, Passer Rating Differential
- Super Bowl XLIX Prop Bets: Full List
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls