Yes, you're right: New England did sweep Miami in 2007
Cold, Hard Football Facts for Nov 06, 2009
In our haste racing out the door Friday for the CHFF Ohio State-Penn State road trip, we stated in our Week 9 picks that the Dolphins and Patriots had split each season series since New England's 2003 sweep.
Of course, the Patriots also swept the two meetings in their 16-0 season of 2007. We got about 20 emails pointing out the mistake. Thank you for making us feel worse than we already do this morning.
The Cold, Hard Football Facts crew will regret the error after we recover from Friday's 16-hour booze binge long enough to feel like humans once again.
Forearm Shiver: the CHFF Blog
- Hockey Announcer Gone Wild: You Want To Party (Maybe) With This Guy
- Best Pass Defense Ever: Ronde Barber And The 2002 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Reese Witherspoon Arrest Video: Hot, Bothered And Handcuffed
- Sam Adams In A Can, Just In Time For Summer Drinking Season
- Live From Radio City: Reporter Punks NFL Draft Fans
- The 5.0 Club: Best Rushing Teams in NFL History
- Sieves: The Worst Run Defenses In NFL History
- Monsters of the Midway: We Need The Chicago Bears More Than Ever
- Boston, Sports, Patriotism And Terror
- The 100 Stingiest Defenses In Football History
- NFL Crown Rule: Will It Dethrone Rushing King Adrian Peterson?
- Year Of The Offensive Tackle: Not Always The 'Safe' Draft Bet
- Draft Habits: NFL Teams Covet LBs, Duped By False Temptress WRs
- Big Tease: 2012 New England Patriots And NFL's History Of Offensive Failures
- Epic Fail: The Wide Receiver Draft Class Of 2012
Must See Videos