Yes, you're right: New England did sweep Miami in 2007
Cold, Hard Football Facts for Nov 06, 2009
In our haste racing out the door Friday for the CHFF Ohio State-Penn State road trip, we stated in our Week 9 picks that the Dolphins and Patriots had split each season series since New England's 2003 sweep.
Of course, the Patriots also swept the two meetings in their 16-0 season of 2007. We got about 20 emails pointing out the mistake. Thank you for making us feel worse than we already do this morning.
The Cold, Hard Football Facts crew will regret the error after we recover from Friday's 16-hour booze binge long enough to feel like humans once again.
From our partners
Forearm Shiver: the CHFF Blog
- CHFF Flashback: Colin Kaepernick Has Worst QB Performance of 2013
- Patriots Turn It Around With Win Over Minnesota
- Andy Dalton Passes Aaron Rodgers In Record Books
- Quotes From Ravens Fans Who Support Ray Rice
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Cardinals And Chargers: Charting Their Courses After Week 1
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team
- Best NFL Records Of The Past 10 Years
- Audio: The Cold Hard Football Facts Hosted By Pat Imig
- Groundhog Day: Seattle Dominates Green Bay
Must See Videos