Yes, you're right: New England did sweep Miami in 2007
Cold, Hard Football Facts for Nov 06, 2009
In our haste racing out the door Friday for the CHFF Ohio State-Penn State road trip, we stated in our Week 9 picks that the Dolphins and Patriots had split each season series since New England's 2003 sweep.
Of course, the Patriots also swept the two meetings in their 16-0 season of 2007. We got about 20 emails pointing out the mistake. Thank you for making us feel worse than we already do this morning.
The Cold, Hard Football Facts crew will regret the error after we recover from Friday's 16-hour booze binge long enough to feel like humans once again.
From our partners
- Jaguars Outlast Titans In XFL Classic
- NFL Week 16 Game Capsules
- Jeremy Hill & ODB Setting Rookie Records While Veterans Fitzgerald, Smith & Wayne Make History
- Comebacks, Touchdowns and Yards Galore: NFL 2014
- Saints at Bears And a Bizarre Playoff Race
- 4th Quarter Pole: Marshawn Lynch, Jamaal Charles December's Best Running Backs
- Patriots & Chargers Dominating December In Recent History
- Quality Stats Six Pack: Game-Changers Down the Stretch
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team