Yes, you're right: New England did sweep Miami in 2007
Cold, Hard Football Facts for Nov 06, 2009
In our haste racing out the door Friday for the CHFF Ohio State-Penn State road trip, we stated in our Week 9 picks that the Dolphins and Patriots had split each season series since New England's 2003 sweep.
Of course, the Patriots also swept the two meetings in their 16-0 season of 2007. We got about 20 emails pointing out the mistake. Thank you for making us feel worse than we already do this morning.
The Cold, Hard Football Facts crew will regret the error after we recover from Friday's 16-hour booze binge long enough to feel like humans once again.
From our partners
- The Berger-Bowl Becomes the Bell Show For the Steeler's Win
- Chiefs @ Raiders Thursday Night Preview
- J.J. Watt And Demaryius Thomas Dominating The Competition
- NFC Rookies Making Big Impact In 2014 Season
- Keep The Faith: 20 Teams Since 1990 With Losing Record After Nine Games Have Made Playoffs
- Tony Romo Now 25-5 All Time In November
- Pro Football's Battlefield Heroes
- No Surprise: NFL Teams On Pace To Score Most Points In History
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team