Yes, you're right: New England did sweep Miami in 2007
Cold, Hard Football Facts for Nov 06, 2009
In our haste racing out the door Friday for the CHFF Ohio State-Penn State road trip, we stated in our Week 9 picks that the Dolphins and Patriots had split each season series since New England's 2003 sweep.
Of course, the Patriots also swept the two meetings in their 16-0 season of 2007. We got about 20 emails pointing out the mistake. Thank you for making us feel worse than we already do this morning.
The Cold, Hard Football Facts crew will regret the error after we recover from Friday's 16-hour booze binge long enough to feel like humans once again.
From our partners
- Texans Roll Into Pittsburgh And Roll Over For Steelers
- CHFF's Pat Imig Talks NFL Week 7 w the Adam Jones Show on 98.5 The Sports Hub
- NFL Quarterbacks On Pace For Highest Yards Per Attempt Avg In History
- San Diego @ Denver: TNF Preview
- Broncos D Shines On Manning's Night
- Rams QB Austin Davis Is Saving A Fan Base From Apathy
- Dallas Downs New York Giants: 3 Things We Learned
- CHFF's Pat Imig Talks NFL On Sportsnet 590 The Fan Toronto
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team