White-Hot King of Props Goes for 10 in a Row
Both of the running backs we backed on Sunday delivered, with the Bills’ C.J. Spiller going over 74½ total yards on just his second carry of the game.
That gave us nine straight winners and a season record of 35-17 (.673). In the pursuit of back-to-back 4-0 weeks, we go back to where it started:
Over 42½ rushing yards for Saints running back Pierre Thomas
The total for this prop was five yards higher when we bet it in Week 12, and Thomas promptly rumbled for 73 yards.
He has now exceeded this number in five of the last six games, falling short only when limited to six carries versus the No. 1 run defense of the Jets. Thomas received double-digit totes in each of those other five contests, averaging 65 yards.
The perception is that the Seahawks have a great defense overall, but they actually rank 20th in rushing yards allowed per play. In recent weeks, the Rams’ Zac Stacy and the Buccaneers’ Mike James gashed them for 134 and 158 yards, respectively.
With Drew Brees challenging a depleted secondary that will be without Brandon Browner and Walter Thurmond, Thomas should find open running lanes tonight.
- The Berger-Bowl Becomes the Bell Show For the Steeler's Win
- Chiefs @ Raiders Thursday Night Preview
- J.J. Watt And Demaryius Thomas Dominating The Competition
- NFC Rookies Making Big Impact In 2014 Season
- Keep The Faith: 20 Teams Since 1990 With Losing Record After Nine Games Have Made Playoffs
- Tony Romo Now 25-5 All Time In November
- Pro Football's Battlefield Heroes
- No Surprise: NFL Teams On Pace To Score Most Points In History
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team