Week 9 NFL Snapshots: 13 Images, 26 Facts, Infinite Wisdom
by Justin Henry
Cold Hard Football Facts' Meme Machine (@jrhwriting)
Ahhh, November. The month of turkey, compulsive shopping, the growth of facial hair meant to show solidarity with prostates, and NFL crystalization.
November is a 'moment of truth' month for many NFL teams. A collection of wins in the eleventh calendar box likely propels you to a playoff spot. A number of stumbles as the weather turns dry and cool means you're playing catch-up in December, perhaps too little too late.
For some teams, weaknesses are too glaring, and November will be about seeing what new ideas stick to the wall. For their better opponents, not knowing what the opponent has in store could cost them a crucial game down the stretch.
Just when you think the NFL landscape is becoming clear and predictable, it gets shaken up like the snow globe it really is.
- Super Bowl XLIX Favorites: NFC Likely To Be Super Again In 2014
- Super Bowl XLVIII Most Watched Program In U.S. History
- Super Bowl XLVIII Postgame Stat-Palooza
- CHFF Classic: Russell Wilson NFL's Best Young QB
- Super Bowl XLVIII: Broncos-Seahawks The Statistically Perfect Super Bowl
- Prop-A-Palooza II: Hundreds More Super Bowl XLVIII Prop Bets
- Live From Media Day: Could Seattle D Stop Russell Wilson
- Seattle Seahawks Brash Legion of Boom Proves Real Statistical Deal
- AFC Champion Denver Broncos Betting Season in Review
- NFC Champion Seattle Seahawks Betting Season in Review