Week 9 NFL Snapshots: 13 Images, 26 Facts, Infinite Wisdom
by Justin Henry
Cold Hard Football Facts' Meme Machine (@jrhwriting)
Ahhh, November. The month of turkey, compulsive shopping, the growth of facial hair meant to show solidarity with prostates, and NFL crystalization.
November is a 'moment of truth' month for many NFL teams. A collection of wins in the eleventh calendar box likely propels you to a playoff spot. A number of stumbles as the weather turns dry and cool means you're playing catch-up in December, perhaps too little too late.
For some teams, weaknesses are too glaring, and November will be about seeing what new ideas stick to the wall. For their better opponents, not knowing what the opponent has in store could cost them a crucial game down the stretch.
Just when you think the NFL landscape is becoming clear and predictable, it gets shaken up like the snow globe it really is.
- Saints At Panthers Quality Stats Breakdown
- Kyle Orton Brings The Bubby Back
- Rookie Wide Receivers Making Huge Impact In 2014
- Matt Forte On Pace For Most Receptions By A Running Back In NFL History
- The NFL London Series: Games That Aren't That Great
- Matt Ryan Interception: Worst Of The Season?
- VIDEO: Geno Smith's Three Interceptions In Six Seconds
- VIDEO: JJ Watt Mocks Zach Mettenberger W Sack & Selfie
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team