Week 9 NFL Snapshots: 13 Images, 26 Facts, Infinite Wisdom
by Justin Henry
Cold Hard Football Facts' Meme Machine (@jrhwriting)
Ahhh, November. The month of turkey, compulsive shopping, the growth of facial hair meant to show solidarity with prostates, and NFL crystalization.
November is a 'moment of truth' month for many NFL teams. A collection of wins in the eleventh calendar box likely propels you to a playoff spot. A number of stumbles as the weather turns dry and cool means you're playing catch-up in December, perhaps too little too late.
For some teams, weaknesses are too glaring, and November will be about seeing what new ideas stick to the wall. For their better opponents, not knowing what the opponent has in store could cost them a crucial game down the stretch.
Just when you think the NFL landscape is becoming clear and predictable, it gets shaken up like the snow globe it really is.
- Quality Stats Super Bowl Breakdown: Patriots vs Seahawks
- Super Bowl XLIX Prop Bets: Full List
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls
- 2014 NFL Divisional Playoffs Most-Watched Evah!
- CHFF's Pat Imig Talks Stan Kroenke & The Rams on Sportsnet 590 Toronto
- NFL 2014 Playoff Seeds and Schedule
- Cold Hard Football Facts Quality Stats: Perfect 4-0 In Wild Card Weekend
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team