Week 9 NFL Snapshots: 13 Images, 26 Facts, Infinite Wisdom
by Justin Henry
Cold Hard Football Facts' Meme Machine (@jrhwriting)
Ahhh, November. The month of turkey, compulsive shopping, the growth of facial hair meant to show solidarity with prostates, and NFL crystalization.
November is a 'moment of truth' month for many NFL teams. A collection of wins in the eleventh calendar box likely propels you to a playoff spot. A number of stumbles as the weather turns dry and cool means you're playing catch-up in December, perhaps too little too late.
For some teams, weaknesses are too glaring, and November will be about seeing what new ideas stick to the wall. For their better opponents, not knowing what the opponent has in store could cost them a crucial game down the stretch.
Just when you think the NFL landscape is becoming clear and predictable, it gets shaken up like the snow globe it really is.
- Peyton Manning More Prolific Than Previously Thought
- Texans Roll Into Pittsburgh And Roll Over For Steelers
- CHFF's Pat Imig Talks NFL Week 7 w the Adam Jones Show on 98.5 The Sports Hub
- NFL Quarterbacks On Pace For Highest Yards Per Attempt Avg In History
- San Diego & Denver: Experts In Red Zone Offensive Efficiency
- Broncos D Shines On Manning's Night
- Rams QB Austin Davis Is Saving A Fan Base From Apathy
- Quality Stats Six Pack: Weakness for One-Loss Teams
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team