Week 7 NFL Snapshots: 15 Images, 30 Facts, Infinite Wisdom
NBC may not be able to flex either Broncos/Chiefs game this season (CBS has locked down their rights to air them), but they're surely happy with what they have this week.
For the first time since January 8, 2011, Peyton Manning will be in uniform at LucasOil Stadium, except with shades of orange that he wasn't wearing then. His opponent will include a gallery of familiar faces, like Reggie Wayne and Robert Mathis, but also Peyton's purported quarterback doppelganger, and a youthful one at that.
In addition to this historical matchup, the AFC East all clashes with each other, the Eagles and Cowboys fight to be First Among the Worst, and the Monday Night game pits teams with a combined record of 1-10 against each other. In honor of Don Meredith, feel free to get plowed before that one even starts.
- Jaguars Outlast Titans In XFL Classic
- NFL Week 16 Game Capsules
- Jeremy Hill & ODB Setting Rookie Records While Veterans Fitzgerald, Smith & Wayne Make History
- Comebacks, Touchdowns and Yards Galore: NFL 2014
- Saints at Bears And a Bizarre Playoff Race
- 4th Quarter Pole: Marshawn Lynch, Jamaal Charles December's Best Running Backs
- Patriots & Chargers Dominating December In Recent History
- Quality Stats Six Pack: Game-Changers Down the Stretch
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team