Week 7 NFL Snapshots: 15 Images, 30 Facts, Infinite Wisdom
NBC may not be able to flex either Broncos/Chiefs game this season (CBS has locked down their rights to air them), but they're surely happy with what they have this week.
For the first time since January 8, 2011, Peyton Manning will be in uniform at LucasOil Stadium, except with shades of orange that he wasn't wearing then. His opponent will include a gallery of familiar faces, like Reggie Wayne and Robert Mathis, but also Peyton's purported quarterback doppelganger, and a youthful one at that.
In addition to this historical matchup, the AFC East all clashes with each other, the Eagles and Cowboys fight to be First Among the Worst, and the Monday Night game pits teams with a combined record of 1-10 against each other. In honor of Don Meredith, feel free to get plowed before that one even starts.
- Peyton Manning More Prolific Than Previously Thought
- Texans Roll Into Pittsburgh And Roll Over For Steelers
- CHFF's Pat Imig Talks NFL Week 7 w the Adam Jones Show on 98.5 The Sports Hub
- NFL Quarterbacks On Pace For Highest Yards Per Attempt Avg In History
- San Diego & Denver: Experts In Red Zone Offensive Efficiency
- Broncos D Shines On Manning's Night
- Rams QB Austin Davis Is Saving A Fan Base From Apathy
- Quality Stats Six Pack: Weakness for One-Loss Teams
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team