Week 7 NFL Snapshots: 15 Images, 30 Facts, Infinite Wisdom
NBC may not be able to flex either Broncos/Chiefs game this season (CBS has locked down their rights to air them), but they're surely happy with what they have this week.
For the first time since January 8, 2011, Peyton Manning will be in uniform at LucasOil Stadium, except with shades of orange that he wasn't wearing then. His opponent will include a gallery of familiar faces, like Reggie Wayne and Robert Mathis, but also Peyton's purported quarterback doppelganger, and a youthful one at that.
In addition to this historical matchup, the AFC East all clashes with each other, the Eagles and Cowboys fight to be First Among the Worst, and the Monday Night game pits teams with a combined record of 1-10 against each other. In honor of Don Meredith, feel free to get plowed before that one even starts.
- CHFF Flashback: Colin Kaepernick Has Worst QB Performance of 2013
- Patriots Turn It Around With Win Over Minnesota
- Andy Dalton Passes Aaron Rodgers In Record Books
- NFL Week 2 Game Capsules
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Cardinals And Chargers: Charting Their Courses After Week 1
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team
- Best NFL Records Of The Past 10 Years
- NFL Week 1 Preview: Fast Starts Lead To Super Seasons
- Groundhog Day: Seattle Dominates Green Bay