Week 7 NFL Snapshots: 15 Images, 30 Facts, Infinite Wisdom
NBC may not be able to flex either Broncos/Chiefs game this season (CBS has locked down their rights to air them), but they're surely happy with what they have this week.
For the first time since January 8, 2011, Peyton Manning will be in uniform at LucasOil Stadium, except with shades of orange that he wasn't wearing then. His opponent will include a gallery of familiar faces, like Reggie Wayne and Robert Mathis, but also Peyton's purported quarterback doppelganger, and a youthful one at that.
In addition to this historical matchup, the AFC East all clashes with each other, the Eagles and Cowboys fight to be First Among the Worst, and the Monday Night game pits teams with a combined record of 1-10 against each other. In honor of Don Meredith, feel free to get plowed before that one even starts.
- Play Fantasy Football in Seconds with Fantasy Spin Quick Pick
- Week 12 Quality Stats Breakdown: Vikings-Falcons
- Steelers-Seahawks tight statistical showdown
- Patriots, Panthers Have Each Faced Just 1 Quality Opponent
- New England Heads to Denver Dominant in Quality Stats Battle
- Cardinals, Patriots Top 2 in Mother of All Stats, Passer Rating Differential
- Super Bowl XLIX Prop Bets: Full List
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls