Week 6 NFL Snapshots: 15 Images, 30 Facts, Infinite Wisdom
by Justin Henry
Cold Hard Football Facts' Meme Machine (@jrhwriting)
The trade deadline approaches, with word of a Josh Gordon-to-San Francisco deal being discussed, but little else has gone public. Certainly, there are some desperate teams out there that wish an overhauling fixer-trade was available, but there are no such easy remedies.
Four teams in last year's playoffs are currently below .500: the pick-six throwing Texans, the defenseless Redskins, the Ponderitis-mending Vikings, and the luckless Falcons. Meanwhile, the formerly-defenselss Saints and laughingstock Chiefs are each 5-0, and should each secure a playoff spot long before the crunch-time weeks.
A weird season is fixing to get weirder; all I can do is attempt to explain things.
- Quality Stats Super Bowl Breakdown: Patriots vs Seahawks
- Super Bowl XLIX Prop Bets: Full List
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls
- 2014 NFL Divisional Playoffs Most-Watched Evah!
- CHFF's Pat Imig Talks Stan Kroenke & The Rams on Sportsnet 590 Toronto
- NFL 2014 Playoff Seeds and Schedule
- Cold Hard Football Facts Quality Stats: Perfect 4-0 In Wild Card Weekend
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team