Week 6 NFL Snapshots: 15 Images, 30 Facts, Infinite Wisdom
by Justin Henry
Cold Hard Football Facts' Meme Machine (@jrhwriting)
The trade deadline approaches, with word of a Josh Gordon-to-San Francisco deal being discussed, but little else has gone public. Certainly, there are some desperate teams out there that wish an overhauling fixer-trade was available, but there are no such easy remedies.
Four teams in last year's playoffs are currently below .500: the pick-six throwing Texans, the defenseless Redskins, the Ponderitis-mending Vikings, and the luckless Falcons. Meanwhile, the formerly-defenselss Saints and laughingstock Chiefs are each 5-0, and should each secure a playoff spot long before the crunch-time weeks.
A weird season is fixing to get weirder; all I can do is attempt to explain things.
- Super Bowl XLIX Favorites: NFC Likely To Be Super Again In 2014
- Super Bowl XLVIII Most Watched Program In U.S. History
- Super Bowl XLVIII Postgame Stat-Palooza
- CHFF Classic: Russell Wilson NFL's Best Young QB
- Super Bowl XLVIII: Broncos-Seahawks The Statistically Perfect Super Bowl
- Prop-A-Palooza II: Hundreds More Super Bowl XLVIII Prop Bets
- Live From Media Day: Could Seattle D Stop Russell Wilson
- Seattle Seahawks Brash Legion of Boom Proves Real Statistical Deal
- AFC Champion Denver Broncos Betting Season in Review
- NFC Champion Seattle Seahawks Betting Season in Review