Week 6 NFL Snapshots: 15 Images, 30 Facts, Infinite Wisdom
by Justin Henry
Cold Hard Football Facts' Meme Machine (@jrhwriting)
The trade deadline approaches, with word of a Josh Gordon-to-San Francisco deal being discussed, but little else has gone public. Certainly, there are some desperate teams out there that wish an overhauling fixer-trade was available, but there are no such easy remedies.
Four teams in last year's playoffs are currently below .500: the pick-six throwing Texans, the defenseless Redskins, the Ponderitis-mending Vikings, and the luckless Falcons. Meanwhile, the formerly-defenselss Saints and laughingstock Chiefs are each 5-0, and should each secure a playoff spot long before the crunch-time weeks.
A weird season is fixing to get weirder; all I can do is attempt to explain things.
- The Berger-Bowl Becomes the Bell Show For the Steeler's Win
- Chiefs @ Raiders Thursday Night Preview
- J.J. Watt And Demaryius Thomas Dominating The Competition
- NFC Rookies Making Big Impact In 2014 Season
- Keep The Faith: 20 Teams Since 1990 With Losing Record After Nine Games Have Made Playoffs
- Tony Romo Now 25-5 All Time In November
- Pro Football's Battlefield Heroes
- No Surprise: NFL Teams On Pace To Score Most Points In History
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team