Week 6 NFL Snapshots: 15 Images, 30 Facts, Infinite Wisdom
by Justin Henry
Cold Hard Football Facts' Meme Machine (@jrhwriting)
The trade deadline approaches, with word of a Josh Gordon-to-San Francisco deal being discussed, but little else has gone public. Certainly, there are some desperate teams out there that wish an overhauling fixer-trade was available, but there are no such easy remedies.
Four teams in last year's playoffs are currently below .500: the pick-six throwing Texans, the defenseless Redskins, the Ponderitis-mending Vikings, and the luckless Falcons. Meanwhile, the formerly-defenselss Saints and laughingstock Chiefs are each 5-0, and should each secure a playoff spot long before the crunch-time weeks.
A weird season is fixing to get weirder; all I can do is attempt to explain things.
- Listen To FF Champs Radio, 12-2 ET Tuesday
- St. Louis 27, New Orleans 16: Rams Compound Saints Road Problems
- Bloated Yardage Totals Creating Record Season For All 32 Teams
- Miami 24, New England 20: Dolphins Alter AFC Landscape
- Russell Wilson Joins Dan Marino, Peyton Manning in Record Books
- Seattle 23, New York Giants 0: Seahawks Silence Giants
- 2013: The Year Of The 14-Point Comeback
- A Legacy Examined: Mike Shanahan, Mastermind
- Colonel Comey's Brain Dump
- Hold Your Horses! Denver Broncos Lose Game, AFC Upper Hand