Week 6 NFL Snapshots: 15 Images, 30 Facts, Infinite Wisdom
by Justin Henry
Cold Hard Football Facts' Meme Machine (@jrhwriting)
The trade deadline approaches, with word of a Josh Gordon-to-San Francisco deal being discussed, but little else has gone public. Certainly, there are some desperate teams out there that wish an overhauling fixer-trade was available, but there are no such easy remedies.
Four teams in last year's playoffs are currently below .500: the pick-six throwing Texans, the defenseless Redskins, the Ponderitis-mending Vikings, and the luckless Falcons. Meanwhile, the formerly-defenselss Saints and laughingstock Chiefs are each 5-0, and should each secure a playoff spot long before the crunch-time weeks.
A weird season is fixing to get weirder; all I can do is attempt to explain things.
- CHFF's Pat Imig Talks NFL Week 7 w the Adam Jones Show on 98.5 The Sports Hub
- NFL Quarterbacks On Pace For Highest Yards Per Attempt Avg In History
- San Diego @ Denver: TNF Preview
- Broncos D Shines On Manning's Night
- Rams QB Austin Davis Is Saving A Fan Base From Apathy
- Dallas Downs New York Giants: 3 Things We Learned
- CHFF's Pat Imig Talks NFL On Sportsnet 590 The Fan Toronto
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team
- Best NFL Records Of The Past 10 Years