Week 4 NFL Snapshots: 15 Images, 30 Facts, Infinite Wisdom
by Justin Henry
Cold Hard Football Facts' Meme Machine (@jrhwriting)
What's worse: the panic-button-pounding fans of struggling franchises, or the media making ham-fisted projections based on three games?
If it cheers you up out there, consider this: in Week 2 last season, the pathetically lousy Philadelphia Eagles defense held their opposing quarterback to completing 52 percent of his passes and interception, before halting his chance at a fourth quarter comeback.
That quarterback was Joe Flacco, who later went on to become Super Bowl MVP.
So no need for the white flag just yet; there are still plenty of opportunities for your favorite team to piss away momentum, and make your forthcoming holiday meals taste a little bitter.
That's where true optimism lies: not giving up hope until after Daylight Savings.
- Super Bowl XLIX Favorites: NFC Likely To Be Super Again In 2014
- Super Bowl XLVIII Most Watched Program In U.S. History
- Super Bowl XLVIII Postgame Stat-Palooza
- CHFF Classic: Russell Wilson NFL's Best Young QB
- Super Bowl XLVIII: Broncos-Seahawks The Statistically Perfect Super Bowl
- Prop-A-Palooza II: Hundreds More Super Bowl XLVIII Prop Bets
- Live From Media Day: Could Seattle D Stop Russell Wilson
- Seattle Seahawks Brash Legion of Boom Proves Real Statistical Deal
- AFC Champion Denver Broncos Betting Season in Review
- NFC Champion Seattle Seahawks Betting Season in Review