Week 4 NFL Snapshots: 15 Images, 30 Facts, Infinite Wisdom
by Justin Henry
Cold Hard Football Facts' Meme Machine (@jrhwriting)
What's worse: the panic-button-pounding fans of struggling franchises, or the media making ham-fisted projections based on three games?
If it cheers you up out there, consider this: in Week 2 last season, the pathetically lousy Philadelphia Eagles defense held their opposing quarterback to completing 52 percent of his passes and interception, before halting his chance at a fourth quarter comeback.
That quarterback was Joe Flacco, who later went on to become Super Bowl MVP.
So no need for the white flag just yet; there are still plenty of opportunities for your favorite team to piss away momentum, and make your forthcoming holiday meals taste a little bitter.
That's where true optimism lies: not giving up hope until after Daylight Savings.
- The Berger-Bowl Becomes the Bell Show For the Steeler's Win
- Chiefs @ Raiders Thursday Night Preview
- J.J. Watt And Demaryius Thomas Dominating The Competition
- NFC Rookies Making Big Impact In 2014 Season
- Keep The Faith: 20 Teams Since 1990 With Losing Record After Nine Games Have Made Playoffs
- Tony Romo Now 25-5 All Time In November
- Pro Football's Battlefield Heroes
- No Surprise: NFL Teams On Pace To Score Most Points In History
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team