Week 4 NFL Snapshots: 15 Images, 30 Facts, Infinite Wisdom
by Justin Henry
Cold Hard Football Facts' Meme Machine (@jrhwriting)
What's worse: the panic-button-pounding fans of struggling franchises, or the media making ham-fisted projections based on three games?
If it cheers you up out there, consider this: in Week 2 last season, the pathetically lousy Philadelphia Eagles defense held their opposing quarterback to completing 52 percent of his passes and interception, before halting his chance at a fourth quarter comeback.
That quarterback was Joe Flacco, who later went on to become Super Bowl MVP.
So no need for the white flag just yet; there are still plenty of opportunities for your favorite team to piss away momentum, and make your forthcoming holiday meals taste a little bitter.
That's where true optimism lies: not giving up hope until after Daylight Savings.
- CHFF Flashback: Colin Kaepernick Has Worst QB Performance of 2013
- Patriots Turn It Around With Win Over Minnesota
- Andy Dalton Passes Aaron Rodgers In Record Books
- Quotes From Ravens Fans Who Support Ray Rice
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Cardinals And Chargers: Charting Their Courses After Week 1
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team
- Best NFL Records Of The Past 10 Years
- Audio: The Cold Hard Football Facts Hosted By Pat Imig
- Groundhog Day: Seattle Dominates Green Bay