Week 14 broadcast maps: classic battle gets top billing
Cold, Hard Football Facts for Dec 04, 2008
These nifty NFL broadcast maps are provided each week courtesy of the fine folks at the506.com. The maps offer some cool collages highlighting what Pigskin America is watching each Sunday.
The maps also provide some insight into the NFL, the hot teams, the psyche of fans and the goals of the big pro football broadcasters.
Ouch! Tough slate for CBS this week. You know it's tough when the New England-Seattle sleeper generates the week's widest geographic distribution, while the Jets-49ers dog is being called by the network's No. 1 crew of Nantz-Simms.
Did you say big NFC East battle? We say coast-to-coast coverage for Eagles-Giants. The Meanwhile, the Falcons may be the great story of the 2008 season, and the Saints feature Drew Brees, a quarterback who may be in the midst of the most prolific passing season ever, but Atlanta-New Orleans generates only regional coverage in the Southeast.
You knew it would go down this way: Dallas-Pittsburgh, one of pro football's great glamour match-ups, and this year featuring two teams jockeying for playoff positions, generates the widest distribution of any game this week, along with Fox's No. 1 crew of Buck-Aikman.
From our partners
Forearm Shiver: the CHFF Blog
- History Says Arizona, Cincinnati and Philadelphia Will Make Playoffs
- CHFF Flashback: Colin Kaepernick Has Worst QB Performance of 2013
- Andy Dalton Passes Aaron Rodgers In Record Books
- Quotes From Ravens Fans Who Support Ray Rice
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team
- Best NFL Records Of The Past 10 Years
- Audio: The Cold Hard Football Facts Hosted By Pat Imig
- Cardinals And Chargers: Charting Their Courses After Week 1
- Groundhog Day: Seattle Dominates Green Bay
Must See Videos