Week 14 broadcast maps: classic battle gets top billing
Cold, Hard Football Facts for Dec 04, 2008
These nifty NFL broadcast maps are provided each week courtesy of the fine folks at the506.com. The maps offer some cool collages highlighting what Pigskin America is watching each Sunday.
The maps also provide some insight into the NFL, the hot teams, the psyche of fans and the goals of the big pro football broadcasters.
Ouch! Tough slate for CBS this week. You know it's tough when the New England-Seattle sleeper generates the week's widest geographic distribution, while the Jets-49ers dog is being called by the network's No. 1 crew of Nantz-Simms.
Did you say big NFC East battle? We say coast-to-coast coverage for Eagles-Giants. The Meanwhile, the Falcons may be the great story of the 2008 season, and the Saints feature Drew Brees, a quarterback who may be in the midst of the most prolific passing season ever, but Atlanta-New Orleans generates only regional coverage in the Southeast.
You knew it would go down this way: Dallas-Pittsburgh, one of pro football's great glamour match-ups, and this year featuring two teams jockeying for playoff positions, generates the widest distribution of any game this week, along with Fox's No. 1 crew of Buck-Aikman.
From our partners
- Drew Brees: Call Him Mr. Primetime
- Kyle Orton Brings The Bubby Back
- Rookie Wide Receivers Making Huge Impact In 2014
- Matt Forte On Pace For Most Receptions By A Running Back In NFL History
- The NFL London Series: Games That Aren't That Great
- Matt Ryan Interception: Worst Of The Season?
- VIDEO: Geno Smith's Three Interceptions In Six Seconds
- VIDEO: JJ Watt Mocks Zach Mettenberger W Sack & Selfie
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team