Week 14 broadcast maps: classic battle gets top billing
Cold, Hard Football Facts for Dec 04, 2008
These nifty NFL broadcast maps are provided each week courtesy of the fine folks at the506.com. The maps offer some cool collages highlighting what Pigskin America is watching each Sunday.
The maps also provide some insight into the NFL, the hot teams, the psyche of fans and the goals of the big pro football broadcasters.
Ouch! Tough slate for CBS this week. You know it's tough when the New England-Seattle sleeper generates the week's widest geographic distribution, while the Jets-49ers dog is being called by the network's No. 1 crew of Nantz-Simms.
Did you say big NFC East battle? We say coast-to-coast coverage for Eagles-Giants. The Meanwhile, the Falcons may be the great story of the 2008 season, and the Saints feature Drew Brees, a quarterback who may be in the midst of the most prolific passing season ever, but Atlanta-New Orleans generates only regional coverage in the Southeast.
You knew it would go down this way: Dallas-Pittsburgh, one of pro football's great glamour match-ups, and this year featuring two teams jockeying for playoff positions, generates the widest distribution of any game this week, along with Fox's No. 1 crew of Buck-Aikman.
From our partners
Forearm Shiver: the CHFF Blog
- Gridiron Godfather Roger Goodell Whacks Mike Tomlin With $100,000 Fine
- Tom Brady Aces Final Quarter Exam ... Every Season
- Seattle Reasserts Dominance Atop Quality Stats Power Rankings
- Predators: New England Patriots As Predictable As Ahnold
- Historic Beating: ‘Scumbag’ Detroit Lions Humiliate Green Bay Packers
- Russell Wilson Setting Records Like It's His Job
- Josh Gordon, Adrian Peterson and Alshon Jeffery: Week 13 Statistical Heroes
- NFL Week 14 Game Capsules
- Trifecta, King Of Props Power Week 13 Results
- Seahawks/49ers, Bengals/Colts & Panthers/Saints Highlight Week 14 Slate
Must See Videos