Week 14 broadcast maps: classic battle gets top billing
Cold, Hard Football Facts for Dec 04, 2008
These nifty NFL broadcast maps are provided each week courtesy of the fine folks at the506.com. The maps offer some cool collages highlighting what Pigskin America is watching each Sunday.
The maps also provide some insight into the NFL, the hot teams, the psyche of fans and the goals of the big pro football broadcasters.
Ouch! Tough slate for CBS this week. You know it's tough when the New England-Seattle sleeper generates the week's widest geographic distribution, while the Jets-49ers dog is being called by the network's No. 1 crew of Nantz-Simms.
Did you say big NFC East battle? We say coast-to-coast coverage for Eagles-Giants. The Meanwhile, the Falcons may be the great story of the 2008 season, and the Saints feature Drew Brees, a quarterback who may be in the midst of the most prolific passing season ever, but Atlanta-New Orleans generates only regional coverage in the Southeast.
You knew it would go down this way: Dallas-Pittsburgh, one of pro football's great glamour match-ups, and this year featuring two teams jockeying for playoff positions, generates the widest distribution of any game this week, along with Fox's No. 1 crew of Buck-Aikman.
From our partners
- Quality Stats Super Bowl Breakdown: Patriots vs Seahawks
- Super Bowl XLIX Prop Bets: Full List
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls
- 2014 NFL Divisional Playoffs Most-Watched Evah!
- CHFF's Pat Imig Talks Stan Kroenke & The Rams on Sportsnet 590 Toronto
- NFL 2014 Playoff Seeds and Schedule
- Cold Hard Football Facts Quality Stats: Perfect 4-0 In Wild Card Weekend
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team