Week 13 NFL Snapshots: Football's Favorite Holiday (CHFF)
by Justin Henry
Cold Hard Football Facts' Meme Machine (@jrhwriting)
The day of the year where we're supposed to be thankful for what we have, and then go out at 8 o'clock to stand in front of Best Buy and K-Mart to acquire more.
The time when Rob Ryan impresses family and friends alike by matching his age in platefuls of food consumed.
That glorious morn when my high school alma mater, the Millville Thunderbolts, tramples the Vineland Fighting Clan underfoot of their power running game.
The day where there is to be no stress outside of the cooking, unless you have players from your fantasy team active during dinner. Remember: if you're not pensively checking your roster on your phone during the blessing, you don't deserve to win.
So Happy Thanksgiving to all of the readers here at Cold Hard Football Facts, and enjoy these snapshots and factoids. I do them because you've been blessed.
- The Berger-Bowl Becomes the Bell Show For the Steeler's Win
- Chiefs @ Raiders Thursday Night Preview
- J.J. Watt And Demaryius Thomas Dominating The Competition
- NFC Rookies Making Big Impact In 2014 Season
- Keep The Faith: 20 Teams Since 1990 With Losing Record After Nine Games Have Made Playoffs
- Tony Romo Now 25-5 All Time In November
- Pro Football's Battlefield Heroes
- No Surprise: NFL Teams On Pace To Score Most Points In History
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team