Week 13 NFL Snapshots: Football's Favorite Holiday (CHFF)
by Justin Henry
Cold Hard Football Facts' Meme Machine (@jrhwriting)
The day of the year where we're supposed to be thankful for what we have, and then go out at 8 o'clock to stand in front of Best Buy and K-Mart to acquire more.
The time when Rob Ryan impresses family and friends alike by matching his age in platefuls of food consumed.
That glorious morn when my high school alma mater, the Millville Thunderbolts, tramples the Vineland Fighting Clan underfoot of their power running game.
The day where there is to be no stress outside of the cooking, unless you have players from your fantasy team active during dinner. Remember: if you're not pensively checking your roster on your phone during the blessing, you don't deserve to win.
So Happy Thanksgiving to all of the readers here at Cold Hard Football Facts, and enjoy these snapshots and factoids. I do them because you've been blessed.
- Quality Stats Super Bowl Breakdown: Patriots vs Seahawks
- Super Bowl XLIX Prop Bets: Full List
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls
- 2014 NFL Divisional Playoffs Most-Watched Evah!
- CHFF's Pat Imig Talks Stan Kroenke & The Rams on Sportsnet 590 Toronto
- NFL 2014 Playoff Seeds and Schedule
- Cold Hard Football Facts Quality Stats: Perfect 4-0 In Wild Card Weekend
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team