Week 13 broadcast maps: big Sunday for AFC
Cold, Hard Football Facts for Nov 28, 2008
These nifty NFL broadcast maps are provided each week courtesy of the fine folks at the506.com. The maps offer some cool collages highlighting what Pigskin America is watching each Sunday.
The maps also provide some insight into the NFL, the hot teams, the psyche of fans and the goals of the big pro football broadcasters.
A small, poor early slate is dominated by Indy-Cleveland, which will be shown in almost every market coast to coast, except in regional markets for the Miami-St. Louis and Baltimore-Cincy yawners.
The perpetual appeal of Brett Favre, not to mention the rising appeal of the Jets, is evident by the fact that Denver-NYJ attracts the widest distribution in the late slot for CBS; however, Pittsburgh-New England will be shown in the bulk of the big East Coast and Southern markets and gets the network's top Sunday crew of Gumbel-Dierdorf (Nantz-Simms called the Turkey Day turkey between the Titans and Lions).
Another week on Fox, another pivotal NFC East battle being shown across the country. The Giants-Redskins game will be seen pretty much from coast to coast, with the rest of the slate drawing only regional coverage.
From our partners
- Quality Stats Super Bowl Breakdown: Patriots vs Seahawks
- Super Bowl XLIX Prop Bets: Full List
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls
- 2014 NFL Divisional Playoffs Most-Watched Evah!
- CHFF's Pat Imig Talks Stan Kroenke & The Rams on Sportsnet 590 Toronto
- NFL 2014 Playoff Seeds and Schedule
- Cold Hard Football Facts Quality Stats: Perfect 4-0 In Wild Card Weekend
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team