Week 11 NFL Snapshots: 'Smile, We're All Winners!
by Justin Henry
Cold Hard Football Facts' Meme Machine (@jrhwriting)
The 2008 Detroit Lions can pop the tops on their expired cans of Sam's American Choice cola, for it's celebration time.
Jacksonville and Tampa Bay both won squeakers in Week 10 to finally take residence in the win column. It'd be more surprising if this admittedly-arrogant author didn't call Tampa's win, as well as Minnesota's eke-out over Washington, two weeks ago.
It's good to recognize these largely-meaningless victories, because chances are, they'll be the only ones that the Jaguars and Buccaneers enjoy this season. Now that the focus is off of the "will they go 0-16?" narrative, we can focus on the other end of the spectrum: which teams are on their way to the 2013 playoffs?
To see who has the best chances of improving their odds this week, read on.
- Super Bowl XLIX Favorites: NFC Likely To Be Super Again In 2014
- Super Bowl XLVIII Most Watched Program In U.S. History
- Super Bowl XLVIII Postgame Stat-Palooza
- CHFF Classic: Russell Wilson NFL's Best Young QB
- Super Bowl XLVIII: Broncos-Seahawks The Statistically Perfect Super Bowl
- Prop-A-Palooza II: Hundreds More Super Bowl XLVIII Prop Bets
- Live From Media Day: Could Seattle D Stop Russell Wilson
- Seattle Seahawks Brash Legion of Boom Proves Real Statistical Deal
- AFC Champion Denver Broncos Betting Season in Review
- NFC Champion Seattle Seahawks Betting Season in Review