Week 11 NFL Snapshots: 'Smile, We're All Winners!
by Justin Henry
Cold Hard Football Facts' Meme Machine (@jrhwriting)
The 2008 Detroit Lions can pop the tops on their expired cans of Sam's American Choice cola, for it's celebration time.
Jacksonville and Tampa Bay both won squeakers in Week 10 to finally take residence in the win column. It'd be more surprising if this admittedly-arrogant author didn't call Tampa's win, as well as Minnesota's eke-out over Washington, two weeks ago.
It's good to recognize these largely-meaningless victories, because chances are, they'll be the only ones that the Jaguars and Buccaneers enjoy this season. Now that the focus is off of the "will they go 0-16?" narrative, we can focus on the other end of the spectrum: which teams are on their way to the 2013 playoffs?
To see who has the best chances of improving their odds this week, read on.
- The Berger-Bowl Becomes the Bell Show For the Steeler's Win
- Chiefs @ Raiders Thursday Night Preview
- J.J. Watt And Demaryius Thomas Dominating The Competition
- NFC Rookies Making Big Impact In 2014 Season
- Keep The Faith: 20 Teams Since 1990 With Losing Record After Nine Games Have Made Playoffs
- Tony Romo Now 25-5 All Time In November
- Pro Football's Battlefield Heroes
- No Surprise: NFL Teams On Pace To Score Most Points In History
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team