Week 11 NFL Snapshots: 'Smile, We're All Winners!
by Justin Henry
Cold Hard Football Facts' Meme Machine (@jrhwriting)
The 2008 Detroit Lions can pop the tops on their expired cans of Sam's American Choice cola, for it's celebration time.
Jacksonville and Tampa Bay both won squeakers in Week 10 to finally take residence in the win column. It'd be more surprising if this admittedly-arrogant author didn't call Tampa's win, as well as Minnesota's eke-out over Washington, two weeks ago.
It's good to recognize these largely-meaningless victories, because chances are, they'll be the only ones that the Jaguars and Buccaneers enjoy this season. Now that the focus is off of the "will they go 0-16?" narrative, we can focus on the other end of the spectrum: which teams are on their way to the 2013 playoffs?
To see who has the best chances of improving their odds this week, read on.
- CHFF Flashback: Colin Kaepernick Has Worst QB Performance of 2013
- Patriots Turn It Around With Win Over Minnesota
- Andy Dalton Passes Aaron Rodgers In Record Books
- NFL Week 2 Game Capsules
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Cardinals And Chargers: Charting Their Courses After Week 1
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team
- Best NFL Records Of The Past 10 Years
- NFL Week 1 Preview: Fast Starts Lead To Super Seasons
- Groundhog Day: Seattle Dominates Green Bay