Week 11 NFL Snapshots: 'Smile, We're All Winners!
by Justin Henry
Cold Hard Football Facts' Meme Machine (@jrhwriting)
The 2008 Detroit Lions can pop the tops on their expired cans of Sam's American Choice cola, for it's celebration time.
Jacksonville and Tampa Bay both won squeakers in Week 10 to finally take residence in the win column. It'd be more surprising if this admittedly-arrogant author didn't call Tampa's win, as well as Minnesota's eke-out over Washington, two weeks ago.
It's good to recognize these largely-meaningless victories, because chances are, they'll be the only ones that the Jaguars and Buccaneers enjoy this season. Now that the focus is off of the "will they go 0-16?" narrative, we can focus on the other end of the spectrum: which teams are on their way to the 2013 playoffs?
To see who has the best chances of improving their odds this week, read on.
- Rookie Wide Receivers Making Huge Impact In 2014
- The NFL London Series: Games That Aren't That Great
- Matt Forte On Pace For Most Receptions By A Running Back In NFL History
- Washington Outlasts Dallas On Monday Night
- Matt Ryan Interception: Worst Of The Season?
- VIDEO: Geno Smith's Three Interceptions In Six Seconds
- VIDEO: JJ Watt Mocks Zach Mettenberger W Sack & Selfie
- Peyton Manning Rips Denver Scoreboard Operator
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team