Week 10 NFL Snapshots: "Should I Not Have Done That"
by Justin Henry
Cold Hard Football Facts' Meme Machine (@jrhwriting)
The primetime games got plenty of attention this week, albeit not for positive reasons. Texans coach Gary Kubiak's collapse on Sunday night drew breathless gasps from the world, while Aaron Rodgers' cracked shoulder on Monday threw a wrench into the NFC North race.
Next week, there'll be more of the same. The Monday night game will be a pick'em as to which story overshadows the battle more: Richie Incognito's apparent mental imbalance, or the Grim Reaper's chase of Greg Schiano. 24 hours prior, Cris Collinsworth will no doubt wax critical of Dez Bryant's perpetual outbursts.
Here, you'll find references to those unfortunate narratives, but they're not the full story. We deal in stats primarily, both positive and negative. Doom and gloom will never be our top agenda.
Until we get our own network, anyway.
- CHFF Flashback: Colin Kaepernick Has Worst QB Performance of 2013
- Patriots Turn It Around With Win Over Minnesota
- Andy Dalton Passes Aaron Rodgers In Record Books
- Quotes From Ravens Fans Who Support Ray Rice
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Cardinals And Chargers: Charting Their Courses After Week 1
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team
- Best NFL Records Of The Past 10 Years
- Audio: The Cold Hard Football Facts Hosted By Pat Imig
- Groundhog Day: Seattle Dominates Green Bay