Week 10 NFL Snapshots: "Should I Not Have Done That"
by Justin Henry
Cold Hard Football Facts' Meme Machine (@jrhwriting)
The primetime games got plenty of attention this week, albeit not for positive reasons. Texans coach Gary Kubiak's collapse on Sunday night drew breathless gasps from the world, while Aaron Rodgers' cracked shoulder on Monday threw a wrench into the NFC North race.
Next week, there'll be more of the same. The Monday night game will be a pick'em as to which story overshadows the battle more: Richie Incognito's apparent mental imbalance, or the Grim Reaper's chase of Greg Schiano. 24 hours prior, Cris Collinsworth will no doubt wax critical of Dez Bryant's perpetual outbursts.
Here, you'll find references to those unfortunate narratives, but they're not the full story. We deal in stats primarily, both positive and negative. Doom and gloom will never be our top agenda.
Until we get our own network, anyway.
- Quality Stats Super Bowl Breakdown: Patriots vs Seahawks
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls
- 2014 NFL Divisional Playoffs Most-Watched Evah!
- NFL VP of Officiating Dean Blandino Talks Dez Bryant No-Catch Ruling
- CHFF's Pat Imig Talks Stan Kroenke & The Rams on Sportsnet 590 Toronto
- NFL 2014 Playoff Seeds and Schedule
- Cold Hard Football Facts Quality Stats: Perfect 4-0 In Wild Card Weekend
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team