Week 10 NFL Snapshots: "Should I Not Have Done That"
by Justin Henry
Cold Hard Football Facts' Meme Machine (@jrhwriting)
The primetime games got plenty of attention this week, albeit not for positive reasons. Texans coach Gary Kubiak's collapse on Sunday night drew breathless gasps from the world, while Aaron Rodgers' cracked shoulder on Monday threw a wrench into the NFC North race.
Next week, there'll be more of the same. The Monday night game will be a pick'em as to which story overshadows the battle more: Richie Incognito's apparent mental imbalance, or the Grim Reaper's chase of Greg Schiano. 24 hours prior, Cris Collinsworth will no doubt wax critical of Dez Bryant's perpetual outbursts.
Here, you'll find references to those unfortunate narratives, but they're not the full story. We deal in stats primarily, both positive and negative. Doom and gloom will never be our top agenda.
Until we get our own network, anyway.
- Texans Roll Into Pittsburgh And Roll Over For Steelers
- CHFF's Pat Imig Talks NFL Week 7 w the Adam Jones Show on 98.5 The Sports Hub
- NFL Quarterbacks On Pace For Highest Yards Per Attempt Avg In History
- San Diego @ Denver: TNF Preview
- Broncos D Shines On Manning's Night
- Rams QB Austin Davis Is Saving A Fan Base From Apathy
- Dallas Downs New York Giants: 3 Things We Learned
- CHFF's Pat Imig Talks NFL On Sportsnet 590 The Fan Toronto
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team