Week 10 NFL Snapshots: "Should I Not Have Done That"
by Justin Henry
Cold Hard Football Facts' Meme Machine (@jrhwriting)
The primetime games got plenty of attention this week, albeit not for positive reasons. Texans coach Gary Kubiak's collapse on Sunday night drew breathless gasps from the world, while Aaron Rodgers' cracked shoulder on Monday threw a wrench into the NFC North race.
Next week, there'll be more of the same. The Monday night game will be a pick'em as to which story overshadows the battle more: Richie Incognito's apparent mental imbalance, or the Grim Reaper's chase of Greg Schiano. 24 hours prior, Cris Collinsworth will no doubt wax critical of Dez Bryant's perpetual outbursts.
Here, you'll find references to those unfortunate narratives, but they're not the full story. We deal in stats primarily, both positive and negative. Doom and gloom will never be our top agenda.
Until we get our own network, anyway.
- Jaguars Outlast Titans In XFL Classic
- NFL Week 16 Game Capsules
- Jeremy Hill & ODB Setting Rookie Records While Veterans Fitzgerald, Smith & Wayne Make History
- Comebacks, Touchdowns and Yards Galore: NFL 2014
- Saints at Bears And a Bizarre Playoff Race
- 4th Quarter Pole: Marshawn Lynch, Jamaal Charles December's Best Running Backs
- Patriots & Chargers Dominating December In Recent History
- Quality Stats Six Pack: Game-Changers Down the Stretch
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team