Week 10 NFL Snapshots: "Should I Not Have Done That"
by Justin Henry
Cold Hard Football Facts' Meme Machine (@jrhwriting)
The primetime games got plenty of attention this week, albeit not for positive reasons. Texans coach Gary Kubiak's collapse on Sunday night drew breathless gasps from the world, while Aaron Rodgers' cracked shoulder on Monday threw a wrench into the NFC North race.
Next week, there'll be more of the same. The Monday night game will be a pick'em as to which story overshadows the battle more: Richie Incognito's apparent mental imbalance, or the Grim Reaper's chase of Greg Schiano. 24 hours prior, Cris Collinsworth will no doubt wax critical of Dez Bryant's perpetual outbursts.
Here, you'll find references to those unfortunate narratives, but they're not the full story. We deal in stats primarily, both positive and negative. Doom and gloom will never be our top agenda.
Until we get our own network, anyway.
- The Berger-Bowl Becomes the Bell Show For the Steeler's Win
- Chiefs @ Raiders Thursday Night Preview
- J.J. Watt And Demaryius Thomas Dominating The Competition
- NFC Rookies Making Big Impact In 2014 Season
- Keep The Faith: 20 Teams Since 1990 With Losing Record After Nine Games Have Made Playoffs
- Tony Romo Now 25-5 All Time In November
- Pro Football's Battlefield Heroes
- No Surprise: NFL Teams On Pace To Score Most Points In History
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team