Washington at Green Bay (-7.5)
CHFF pick: Green Bay 30, Washington 27
Final score: Green Bay 38, Washington 20
Result: A loss for CHFF ATS, Win SU
Game in Review: Through two weeks of football, the Redskins have been shredded by the Packers (580 yards, 38 points) and Eagles (443 yards, 33 points).
In the first half of those games, Washington has been outscored 50-7, a fact much more offensive than any nickname.
Green Bay, by the way, ranks second in Real Quarterback Rating following Aaron Rodgers' 34/42 for 480 yards and four touchdowns performance. Ho hum.
If the NFL was the old 8-bit Oregon Trail video game, Rodgers and the Packers assault on the Redskins would have resulted all the buffalo meet a Pioneer family could handle.
The Redskins defense and U.S. government: bloated and inflated in Washington D.C.
*You are welcome to come up with your own offensive Washington item at your leisure.
- Play Fantasy Football in Seconds with Fantasy Spin Quick Pick
- Week 12 Quality Stats Breakdown: Vikings-Falcons
- Steelers-Seahawks tight statistical showdown
- Patriots, Panthers Have Each Faced Just 1 Quality Opponent
- New England Heads to Denver Dominant in Quality Stats Battle
- Cardinals, Patriots Top 2 in Mother of All Stats, Passer Rating Differential
- Super Bowl XLIX Prop Bets: Full List
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls