Washington at Green Bay (-7.5)
CHFF pick: Green Bay 30, Washington 27
Final score: Green Bay 38, Washington 20
Result: A loss for CHFF ATS, Win SU
Game in Review: Through two weeks of football, the Redskins have been shredded by the Packers (580 yards, 38 points) and Eagles (443 yards, 33 points).
In the first half of those games, Washington has been outscored 50-7, a fact much more offensive than any nickname.
Green Bay, by the way, ranks second in Real Quarterback Rating following Aaron Rodgers' 34/42 for 480 yards and four touchdowns performance. Ho hum.
If the NFL was the old 8-bit Oregon Trail video game, Rodgers and the Packers assault on the Redskins would have resulted all the buffalo meet a Pioneer family could handle.
The Redskins defense and U.S. government: bloated and inflated in Washington D.C.
*You are welcome to come up with your own offensive Washington item at your leisure.
- The Berger-Bowl Becomes the Bell Show For the Steeler's Win
- Chiefs @ Raiders Thursday Night Preview
- J.J. Watt And Demaryius Thomas Dominating The Competition
- NFC Rookies Making Big Impact In 2014 Season
- Keep The Faith: 20 Teams Since 1990 With Losing Record After Nine Games Have Made Playoffs
- Tony Romo Now 25-5 All Time In November
- Pro Football's Battlefield Heroes
- No Surprise: NFL Teams On Pace To Score Most Points In History
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team