Troll: maybe we're drunk AND stupid
Cold, Hard Football Facts for Jan 03, 2009
This insightful e-mail came into the Cold, Hard Football Facts cardboard box world headquarters Sunday morning at 8:25 a.m. from a reader named Buddy Taylor. Maybe he's on to something, both in his assessment of postseason football and his assessment of us.
"Last year I told you the only stat that mattered in the post season was the Defensive Hog Index. It correctly predicted 10 of the 11 winners. So what do you do this post season? You go against your own work and start off 0-2. I don't know if you guys are chronically drunk or just stupid."
Hey, don't sell us short, Buddy. We're fat, too.
show video here
Forearm Shiver: the CHFF Blog
- Wise Guys: Broncos, Patriots, 49ers Top Expected Win Totals In 2013
- Hockey Announcer Gone Wild: You Want To Party (Maybe) With This Guy
- Best Pass Defense Ever: Ronde Barber And The 2002 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Reese Witherspoon Arrest Video: Hot, Bothered And Handcuffed
- Sam Adams In A Can, Just In Time For Summer Drinking Season
- 'Cheeseheads' Reality Show Destined To Suck
- The 5.0 Club: Best Rushing Teams in NFL History
- Sieves: The Worst Run Defenses In NFL History
- 2013 NFL Schedule: The Year Of The Denver Broncos
- Boston, Sports, Patriotism And Terror
- Monsters of the Midway: We Need The Chicago Bears More Than Ever
- The 100 Stingiest Defenses In Football History
- NFL Crown Rule: Will It Dethrone Rushing King Adrian Peterson?
- Big Tease: 2012 New England Patriots And NFL's History Of Offensive Failures
- Epic Fail: The Wide Receiver Draft Class Of 2012
Must See Videos