Top Super Bowl Storylines We're Already Sick Of
Every Super Bowl season has compelling storylines that are highlighted in the two weeks leading up to the big game. Super Bowl XVLII is no different, as the San Francisco 49ers will face off against the Baltimore Ravens in a showdown of two of the NFL's premier franchises of the modern era.
The Super Bowl is the most watched event in the world, with over 100 million viewers in each of the last three years. With the added media attention and the extra week of practice there are sure to be some stories that get too much attention.
Here is a look at the top five stories that you'll be sick of hearing about by the time the coin gets tossed in the air on February 3rd.
- Drew Brees: Call Him Mr. Primetime
- Kyle Orton Brings The Bubby Back
- Rookie Wide Receivers Making Huge Impact In 2014
- Matt Forte On Pace For Most Receptions By A Running Back In NFL History
- The NFL London Series: Games That Aren't That Great
- Matt Ryan Interception: Worst Of The Season?
- VIDEO: Geno Smith's Three Interceptions In Six Seconds
- VIDEO: JJ Watt Mocks Zach Mettenberger W Sack & Selfie
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team