Top Super Bowl Storylines We're Already Sick Of
Every Super Bowl season has compelling storylines that are highlighted in the two weeks leading up to the big game. Super Bowl XVLII is no different, as the San Francisco 49ers will face off against the Baltimore Ravens in a showdown of two of the NFL's premier franchises of the modern era.
The Super Bowl is the most watched event in the world, with over 100 million viewers in each of the last three years. With the added media attention and the extra week of practice there are sure to be some stories that get too much attention.
Here is a look at the top five stories that you'll be sick of hearing about by the time the coin gets tossed in the air on February 3rd.
- Peyton Manning More Prolific Than Previously Thought
- Texans Roll Into Pittsburgh And Roll Over For Steelers
- CHFF's Pat Imig Talks NFL Week 7 w the Adam Jones Show on 98.5 The Sports Hub
- NFL Quarterbacks On Pace For Highest Yards Per Attempt Avg In History
- San Diego & Denver: Experts In Red Zone Offensive Efficiency
- Broncos D Shines On Manning's Night
- Rams QB Austin Davis Is Saving A Fan Base From Apathy
- Quality Stats Six Pack: Weakness for One-Loss Teams
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team